No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
    Actually N'Jikam has been the WBO no. 1 contender and mando for quite some time now. He actually has the interim belt right now because his last fight was suppose to be against Pirog but Pirog pulled out due to injury crowning N'Jikam an interim champ. If the WBO strips Pirog it should not be N'Jikam's fault. It actually would be the right person to give it to if they strip Pirog. Hopefully N'Jikam fights the winner of Pirog-Golovkin though.
    As for Cotto asking for that catchweight that is lame. I say he targets the winner of Sturm-Geale will have 2 belts (WBA & IBF). I would say he would have a fair chance at beating either one without catchweight. Cotto has a good team behind him. He can come in at 157 and try and still be fast as he is at 154.
    lol That's the biggest piece of revisionist horse**** i'v ever read. Are you HNN's mother?

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong.... wasn't like all of his fights headed by the WBA until his last fight earlier this year...... where he got the interim WBO?
    Yeah he held the WBA Interm belt for around 2 years, backed out of at least 4 attempted Unifications with Golovkin then......

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    I'll make it as brief as possible:

NDam drops WBA interim for purse bid no show against regular champ GG
    NDam, with 0 WBO sanctioned bouts, offers fight to Pirog in Equatorial Guinea for april
    Pirog passes, will be ready to defend may 1 against HNN or whoever is mandatory
    NDam cant wait, has a stadium waiting in Equatorial Guinea. Will fight WBO no 2 for interim belt
    Pirog defends may 1st, NDam wins interim belt vs Bursak 3 days later, in France

Now NDam, having set on his WBA interim belt until forced out, wants an immediate shot at the champ. Conveniently when Pirog had announced that HBO August date way back, and is willing to give up the belt.
    ...this...which is a perfect summary and insight into the disgrace that is HNN.

Comment

Cotto wins a comfortable U.D.

Comment

I think Cotto should try. But 156 is too low for a middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
          What's his obsession with Cotto? LOL He feels lonely now that his God Margacheato retired so he needs to have some sort of nostalgic rampage?
          Cotto is not doing that, there is no money in that fight what is he going to make 5 dollars

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
            People don't understand a catchweight is a compromise.

They automatically assume the smaller guy is trying to drain the bigger opponent...
            A catchweight is perfectly fine when there is no belt attached to the fight but if this goes ahead for the MW title off the world then you should have too fight at the MW limit i respect Miguel and all but i didnt let Manny slide when he won his bs 8th world championship like many others on here and neither should we let Miguel.All i know about N'Jikam is he was a very solid amateur and has some 1 or 2 decent wins

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                A catchweight is perfectly fine when there is no belt attached to the fight but if this goes ahead for the MW title off the world then you should have too fight at the MW limit i respect Miguel and all but i didnt let Manny slide when he won his bs 8th world championship like many others on here and neither should we let Miguel.All i know about N'Jikam is he was a very solid amateur and has some 1 or 2 decent wins
                You would compare the Margarito fiasco to this?? Wow.

Comment

Never seen the guy fight and not feeling the 156lb cw. Hopefully Cotto goes in another direction or fights the guy at 160.

Comment

156 catchweight for a title against the weakest belt holder???naw im good

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                      156 catchweight for a title against the weakest belt holder???naw im good
                      good post...

Comment

Working...
                      X