No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Said to be Taking the 3rd Marquez Fight Very Personally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Said to be Taking the 3rd Marquez Fight Very Personally

Pacquiao’s trainers are sensing an unsettling edge in the Filipino congressman, who started an all-out training regimen with pre-dawn runs and lengthy gym workouts before the fight was even announced. The steady stream of bloody, beaten sparring partners leaving the Wild Card Gym testifies to a focus that nobody in Pacquiao’s camp has ever seen.

“I’m not upset, but I get excited because he’s claiming that he won the fights,” Pacquiao said while wrapping his hands in the broom closet that serves as his dressing room at trainer Freddie Roach’s gym in Hollywood.

“That’s why I train hard, because I want to end this, all the doubts. This is our last fight.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ap-pacquiaosedge

i believe this is just marketing. i think pac knows he lost number 2.

but at the end of the day, pac grew more in skills/tactics than lopez in the years since then

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hawk View Post
      i believe this is just marketing. i think pac knows he lost number 2.

but at the end of the day, pac grew more in skills/tactics than lopez in the years since then

WHO IS LOPEZ?
      Last edited by tibbar; 10-26-2011, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Well he better! JMM isnt coming to lay down for him. Trust me...JMM is a very proud fighter and will leave it all in the ring win lose or draw.

For those crying about the weight, I can guarantee you that on fight night, both fighters will be around the same weight they were for their first 2 fights.

Comment

whoops my bad lol

marquez

Comment

Working...
          X