Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i liked his combinations and speed, but his defense lacked

was more impressed by zavek

Comment

Well, I had him behind a round, and he looked no better than before, so C+.

Berto had the same speed, but we already knew he had that. He also got bullied inside, missed a lot of shots, showed little defense, and seemed to be gassing the last two rounds.
      Last edited by bojangles1987; 09-04-2011, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        I think Berto and Cotto makes for a nice fight with Miguel getting a lateish KO win

Mayweather would walk straight to Berto and take him apart in the pocket

Pac would just thrash him silly and stop him early

Ortiz would repeat his feat last time

Berto would give Collazo a clearer beating now with his experiance

Mike Jones is a tough fight to call, i think id lean towards Jones slightly

I think Berto whoops Bradley and Alexander
        Bradley would beat the hell out of Berto. He's a far better fighter. Alexander and Berto would be an ugly fight with a lot of missed shots, I think Berto's power would end up getting him the win, his shots would mean more.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          For me he looked more Energised, had a bit more FIGHT in him and looked like he wanted to prove a point in there. As far as attitude from a fighter coming back i gave him an A.

He was taking some good shots tho from Zaveck who u had to feel bad for losing on that eye when he clearly wanted to continue and had planned to come on strong late, even if it was funny as ***** hearing him yell out "FUCK!" in his corner! lol

Berto still looks awfully hittable on the inside and we dont know how his stamina would have held up as the fight went on but he Took the shots well, held alot less and let his hands go more

Like i said Attitude wise its an A from me, he still has aways to go if he thinks he can beat the best tho....

I dont see him ever being the top dog in the division personally but he makes for good fights
          berto looked liked the same fraud that he is

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Well, I had him behind a round, and he looked no better than before, so C+.

Berto had the same speed, but we already knew he had that. He also got bullied inside, missed a lot of shots, showed little defense, and seemed to be gassing the last two rounds.
            I had Berto up by two rds but the fight felt like it was taking a turn tbh and Zaveck was coming on..Wish it did not end the way it did..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I had Berto up by two rds but the fight felt like it was taking a turn tbh and Zaveck was coming on..Wish it did not end the way it did..
              Berto had no answer inside.

Comment

seriously i would put money on Bradley beating Berto right now!

Comment

If the - probably accidental - headbut would not happen, Zaveck would have this fight in the next three or four rounds. I have nothing against Berto, but frankly, if this is the best that he can do, he should of never returned into boxing.

I realy hope, that Zaveck gets a rematch in the future - even though, realistically, i doubt it. If not, i at least hope for another chance for Zaveck, becouse everyone who knows anything about boxing, saw that he was a better figther in this fight. It was his plan to open up in the second half of the fight and i realy think, that this fight would of gone to him.

Zaveck, did not deserve this. It was him who wanted Berto and not the opposite, in case anyone thinks so. It was him who came all the way from Slovenia to prove himself and he has done it. However, this is the sport - anything can happen.

Comment

He was extremely quick, he looked like there was power in his punches, but he got hit far, far too much. He'll never beat the elite. Pacquiao would absolutely murder him and Floyd would humiliate him.

Comment

I agree,funny I thought Berto was winning the fight inside at first..But it seemed like Zaveck found this info out as well and start sitting inside with Berto and doing some pretty good work...

Comment

Working...
                      X