Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Cotto go after Marg batters and intimidates him into quitting.. Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTown's Beloved View Post
    Border took the time to SAVE MY PIC TO HIS CPU, and then took MORE TIME go to photobucket and edit the pic....

How pathetic is it to save a total strangers picture to a cpu? LAME......

Border is a lame, ugly, apartment dweller.... Step your game up son.....

Yay you live in a house with a triangular roof!!! Hurray!!! I am actually feeling sad for this imbecile.

Yeah man, that photo says a lot. They captured you in your self doubting misery lingering in the background thinking about how much it sucks to be who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by mis werfanos View Post
      Cotto should team up with the baddest mexican rapstar/promoter to get his credibility back, which is the one and only capone e! Just look what it did for khan

Baddest mexican and rapstar do not belong in the same sentence.That **** does not even exist. MExicans can't rap, stick to sneaking in to the US through sewage systems.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamPirate View Post
        first off, im not puerto rican so dont red k me and second, why do puerto ricans get so much hate here? it seems to me everyone on here has something bad to say about them.
        Jealous and illegal

Comment

If Margarito has anything left, anything, he beats Cotto again. Is just a bad style match up for Cotto, and frankly Margarito is just better. However, if Margarito is completely shot then Cotto wins.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Lol at Margacheater ever beating another world class fighter EVER AGAIN without his loaded gloves, ephedra, and energy pills...
            Are you trying to insinuate Cotto is still world class?

Comment

Originally posted by HTown's Beloved View Post
              Border took the time to SAVE MY PIC TO HIS CPU, and then took MORE TIME go to photobucket and edit the pic....

How pathetic is it to save a total strangers picture to a cpu? LAME......

Border is a lame, ugly, apartment dweller.... Step your game up son.....
              Almost as pathetic as you claiming to be Mexican.

Comment

I've said this in another post, but I think Cotto will survive another loss to Marg, even more so if he doesn't get beat as bad as the first time.

Besides having a strong fan base in PR and a people-friendly syle, his career has been managed very well by Arum. Think about it;

He loses bad to Marg and then beats Clottey and he's back

He loses even worse to Pac, moves up to jmw and beats one-legged journeyman and a way past it Brawler, guess what, he's back and better then ever.

Cotto is all heart in my book, he won't beat Marg but I'm sure they find someone else to make him look good again and people will just hop back on the bandwaggon. Sadly I don't think he'll beat a world class opponent again, but it will go on like this until he retires.

Comment

Working...
                X