Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd ain't afraid of Pacquiao, but hey lets just say he is for one second.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geze View Post
    You're just an idiot,Read what you just posted moron!!

You are what Pinoys called ..SMEGMA!!..you stink and useless.
    Learn some english midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
      Learn some english midget.

funny SMEGMA!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        Coz the greatest proved that he fought anyone available after that "coward train", even if it was not necessary. he redeemed himself. The greatest didn't went on "Vacation".

Well, Manny lost thrice already, another loss to a better man, whoever it is, is props worthy in my book.

ODOH, if Floyd himself, and his fans/stans feel highly confident that Pac brings nothing to the table to beat Floyd then why all this roadblock and circus ****?

Guys, give it a rest, just abide to what Floyd said...He's goin' on vacation, spend time with his family, and not think about boxing.
        You Know you just proved my point right, he was called a coward, a disgrace to boxing and then he came back and won the heavyweight belt and was once loved again. If the greatest was called a coward and overcame it by proving to everyone what he was made of, what do you think will happen to floyd when he fights pacman and wins. His stock will sky-rocket, his name will only be compared with the sugar rays and ali and you know, atleast admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnyez View Post
          You Know you just proved my point right, he was called a coward, a disgrace to boxing and then he came back and won the heavyweight belt and was once loved again. If the greatest was called a coward and overcame it by proving to everyone what he was made of, what do you think will happen to floyd when he fights pacman and wins. His stock will sky-rocket, his name will only be compared with the sugar rays and ali and you know, atleast admit it.
          Before mentioning Floyd on the same breath with Ali, Floyd need to grow a pair first.

Comment

I don’t believe for a second that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is afraid of Manny Pacquiao.

But for the sake of all you haters out there I'm gonna for one second just pretend he is afraid of Manny,
            Fear is a natural thing, but bet your life it goes away quickly as soon as that bell rings in the first round.
            Once you get hit, your fear goes out the window.

Look at when Mosley hit Floyd, Floyd is known as a "Coward, Boring fighter or a runner,"
            Did he back down? No.
            He stood his ground and he battered Mosley, Floyd had never been hurt like that before. Pretty Boy came out to play once again, And Money was sent home.

Mannys amateurish boxing style won't get near Mayweather,
            I can see Floyd absolutely battering Pacquiao just like how he did to Mosley.
            Many of Pacquiao’s fans seem to be gleeful about the idea of Mayweather being afraid of Pacquiao, as if it equals a win in their minds.
            I hate to ruin it for you guys but it doesn’t if Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao. He’s going to fight him, and the fear won’t last once he discovers how easy it is to hit Pacquiao.

There will be alot of sad Pacquiao fans, the day after Mayweather-Pacquiao,
            they will genuinely be in shock of what has happened to there "hero."
            I just hope they realize then that fear doesn’t equal victory.

The way I see it, Mayweather is going to be beating Pacquiao like a bad habit, and giving him an old fashioned beating that he won’t soon forget. The lesson here will be that fear means jack when you get in the ring with a superior fighter. That kind of stuff only works when you’re facing an inferior fighter that was going to lose anyway. It doesn’t work when you’re facing a guy like Mayweather.
            Manny Pacquiao is not amateurish. He's just not as slick as Floyd.

I agree with much of the rest of what you write. I don't know what's going on, but I have to believe that fear is not the thing preventing this fight. Concern over losing...that's another thing and that should not prevent him from fighting. This story is going to take a while to play out completely, if it ever does.

Comment

Stopped reading right there.
              Lol at this fool who thinks he can call these pros "amataeurish".

Comment

Originally posted by dyu View Post
                Stopped reading right there.
                Lol at this fool who thinks he can call these pros "amataeurish".
                His style is predictable, too many bad habits a well rounded boxer has easy work against Pacquiao e.g. JMM.

Floyd will destory Manny, he is too open to counters.

Comment

His style is predictable, too many bad habits a well rounded boxer has easy work against Pacquiao e.g. JMM.

Floyd will destory Manny, he is too open to counters.
                  I hope Floyd is that confident. All that talent and skills and he's afraid to fight a Filipino midget.

Comment

I don’t believe for a second that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is afraid of Manny Pacquiao.

But for the sake of all you haters out there I'm gonna for one second just pretend he is afraid of Manny,
                    Fear is a natural thing, but bet your life it goes away quickly as soon as that bell rings in the first round.
                    Once you get hit, your fear goes out the window.

Look at when Mosley hit Floyd, Floyd is known as a "Coward, Boring fighter or a runner,"
                    Did he back down? No.
                    He stood his ground and he battered Mosley, Floyd had never been hurt like that before. Pretty Boy came out to play once again, And Money was sent home.

I can see Floyd absolutely battering Pacquiao just like how he did to Mosley.
                    Many of Pacquiao’s fans seem to be gleeful about the idea of Mayweather being afraid of Pacquiao, as if it equals a win in their minds.
                    I hate to ruin it for you guys but it doesn’t if Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao. He’s going to fight him, and the fear won’t last once he discovers how easy it is to hit Pacquiao.

There will be alot of sad Pacquiao fans, the day after Mayweather-Pacquiao,
                    they will genuinely be in shock of what has happened to there "hero."
                    I just hope they realize then that fear doesn’t equal victory.

The way I see it, Mayweather is going to be beating Pacquiao like a bad habit, and giving him an old fashioned beating that he won’t soon forget. The lesson here will be that fear means jack when you get in the ring with a superior fighter. That kind of stuff only works when you’re facing an inferior fighter that was going to lose anyway. It doesn’t work when you’re facing a guy like Mayweather.
                    Is that so? If PBF knows something we dont, he would be desperate to get Pac in the ring ASAP. You'd better tell PBF your findings because he dont believe it.

Comment

Pacquiao took forever and a day to agree to 14 days, after the fact Mayweather pulled this deal from the table. It's not Mayweather's fault Pacquiao used every excuse in the book and try and throw a pointless lawsuit to avoid fighting Mayweather.

I'm starting to think he took so much time just to get himself cleared of anything he was on during his off season.

Comment

Working...
                      X