No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto and Emanuel Steward: One Fight Too Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fenixbb View Post
    You took my breath away . Cotto is and was my favorite fighter I almost died on November 14th. The world around me collapsed. I hope Cotto comes back.
    . Cotto Forever
    no e pa tanto exagerao.

Comment

Cotto is still a young fighter, he still has a loft left in the tank and with the help of Steward he'll make the most of it. Being written off will only serve as motivation for him and when he rises back to the top he'll make a lot of people eat their words.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
        too bad you didnt read it.. its actually a very well thought out article.. Cotto is not done he still has the ability to be a better boxer.. he is already great.. 2 losses doesnt mean youre a done fighter.. stupidest **** i hear.. And family in your corner isnt always a bad thing.. for example.. Mayweather has his unlce as his trainer and he hasnt done too shabby himself... and how about Felix Trinidad.. his dad is a great trainer too obviously did wonders for Tito.. and even though there was bad times with Cotto and his Uncle, Evangelista still was a hell of a trainer and brought Cotto up pretty damn well.. so... STFU.. Thanks..
        the end result for Cotto for haveing his family was poor training and geting his ass kick by a former fly weight and Marg a fighter he should have never lost too now you shut the f@#k up. Emanuel Steward said it himselfe Cotto is all jack up he has to go back and teach him the basics. haveing your family in your conner is never a good idea period .carry on with your nutthugging have a good day STFU.. Thanks

Comment

Another excellent article Free! Well written and poetic justice. I too, felt a part of me died in the ring in his only 2 losses. He still has a very nice record. It's been awesome watching him start out as a pro, ko'ing guys on his way up to the top of his undefeated record before his 1st loss. He was even doing very well in the first 1/2 of that fight.

I always enjoyed his swagger of confidence, and his fights were never boring. I hope Steward can help chase the ghosts away and help him regain his confidence and make a comeback. The only thing i don't like is him keeping Santiago around, he's useless and that whole team needs to go.

Keep up the great work, Free! You post great articles! Green k for you..

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            the end result for Cotto for haveing his family was poor training and geting his ass kick by a former fly weight and Marg a fighter he should have never lost too now you shut the f@#k up. Emanuel Steward said it himselfe Cotto is all jack up he has to go back and teach him the basics. haveing your family in your conner is never a good idea period .carry on with your nutthugging have a good day STFU.. Thanks
            Dude youre an idiot.. Im no where near the level of a nuthugger.. anyone who's seen my posts would know that.. I am a fan of boxing unlike most people on this site.. There should be no one that hates on Miguel Cotto.. he fights everyone and always puts on a entertaining show.. who wouldnt like a fighter like that? As far as his corner being some of his family, like i said before isnt a bad thing.. he had alot of sucess with his uncle as his trainer.. lost to Margs cause Margs most likely had loaded gloves.. and lost to the #1 boxer/fighter in the world in Manny Pacquio.. So you STFU! Steward is there to help Cotto be a better fighter and win another tittle in another division... More help is good for Cotto.. I agree Santiago shouldnt have been the trainer but to say his uncle was bad for his corner is stupid..

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              Freeloada is no nutthugger and is highly regarded on this site. One of Cotto's only losses is highly controversial, leaving him with his loss to Manny, the world's p4p best, and there is no shame in losing to him. Cotto was a good sport about it too.

And as far as having family if your corner, tell that to Floyd And Felix. Think before you flame a good member with your nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                Another excellent article Free! Well written and poetic justice. I too, felt a part of me died in the ring in his only 2 losses. He still has a very nice record. It's been awesome watching him start out as a pro, ko'ing guys on his way up to the top of his undefeated record before his 1st loss. He was even doing very well in the first 1/2 of that fight.

I always enjoyed his swagger of confidence, and his fights were never boring. I hope Steward can help chase the ghosts away and help him regain his confidence and make a comeback. The only thing i don't like is him keeping Santiago around, he's useless and that whole team needs to go.

Keep up the great work, Free! You post great articles! Green k for you..

Thanks Jaz! Yea it was a very good article.. War Cotto! lol.. I agree he should definately re-do his corner and let Manny bring in his own team.. might be the best thing for them...

Freeloada is no nutthugger and is highly regarded on this site. One of Cotto's only losses is highly controversial, leaving him with his loss to Manny, the world's p4p best, and there is no shame in losing to him. Cotto was a good sport about it too.

And as far as having family if your corner, tell that to Floyd And Felix. Think before you flame a good member with your nonsense.

some people just dont know what they are talking about Jaz.. its cool maybe one of these days they might educate themselves..

Comment

Very well written article and I will say that Nacho said before the Pacman fight with Cotto that Cotto would be destroyed and he was.

I don't know if Cotto can regain his form, it's always tough for a fighter as experienced as him that has already done so much but let's hope so.

Comment

Luckily his next opponent doesnt pack that great of a punch, we will see if Cotto really has anything left in this fight

Comment

you think befor you talk something always goes worng when you have your family in your conner look at Floyd and his father and Cotto training himselfe. all this will affect a fighter to some degree or more then others.I dont care if you hold Freeloada nuts above your head only nuthuggers would say this "lost to Margs cause Margs most likely had loaded gloves" or tells me to stfu when in no way did i bash anybody or his hero Cotto when you got Emanuel Steward saying he has to teach him the basic in this stage of the game that is messed up WTF . there is no proof Marg cheated aginst Cotto it is only the nutthuggers who bicth about that. if your boy and you cant take the heat THEN GET THE F**K OUT

Comment

Working...
                      X