Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hate on haters

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      To be honest Larry. Baghdad Bob and Leonard Ellerby have a lot in common.

That post did make me laugh I gotta admit...

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        hate on haters
        You're wrong larry. I don't hate Floyd as a person. I'm not crazy about his fighting style. I think he was much better when he was younger.

I don't like his advisers and the way he's been conducting himself the last few years. But I think its all an act. I think deep down he's a really good, caring guy, but I think the thing with his father has made him more and more defensive lately and he's been surrounding himself with the wrong people.

Again, this thread was about the similarities between Ellerbe's rhetoric and that of Baghdad Bob's. The similarities are eerie. Maybe they went to the same PR school, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
          You're wrong larry. I don't hate Floyd as a person. I'm not crazy about his fighting style. I think he was much better when he was younger.

I don't like his advisers and the way he's been conducting himself the last few years. But I think its all an act. I think deep down he's a really good, caring guy, but I think the thing with his father has made him more and more defensive lately and he's been surrounding himself with the wrong people.

Again, this thread was about the similarities between Ellerbe's rhetoric and that of Baghdad Bob's. The similarities are eerie. Maybe they went to the same PR school, lol.
          Yo homie I want to hit up taco bell in a bit, I usually never go there. You mind tellingme what I should get.

Comment

Yo homie I want to hit up taco bell in a bit, I usually never go there. You mind tellingme what I should get.
            get what u like best the **** salad u fruit cake

Comment

Originally posted by 787_PR View Post
              get what u like best the **** salad u fruit cake
              Quit stalking me man. You are talking about me everywhere lately. Vab, go do something constructive like plucking your eyebrows, or shaving your bikini line, and you call me a fruit cake.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Co ****in sign! War Dinamita!
                Co ****in sign too! WAR DINAMITA motherfukers!

Comment

You cant go wrong w/ the 99c tacos, the bean and cheese burritos and the 7 layer burrito.

I'm outside bbq'ing and drinking Cazadores. If I don't respond to threads in a timely manner thats why...

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
                    Co ****in sign too! WAR DINAMITA motherfukers!
                    No **** homie, do you think I created the Dinamita Cartel Logo for no reason???JMM's gonna **** Floyd up worse than anyone ever has.

Comment

Working...
                    X