Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Martinez Still Target Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no the truth is if martinez comes down to 154 then people will say martinez is drained if mayweather goes up people will say he on roids i can hear it now somehow it wouldn be because hes great that he won. luckily we wont have find out cause mayweather is not dumb enough run into a right hand that way thats a fact

Comment

i do have to admit tho that i have always thought martinez stood a way better chance of beating mayweather then pacman

Comment

Martinez beats Floyd Mayweather, and this is coming from a supposed f-l-o-m-o

Martinez style is the closest thing to Roy Jones Jr in his prime, fading, movement, counter punching, long arms, power punching.

This just doesn't end good for Floyd.

Comment

Martinez needs to turn his attention back to his own division, Mayweather is a welterweight.

Golovkin
          Pirog
          Quillin
          Alvarez
          Trout

..come on.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
            Martinez needs to turn his attention back to his own division, Mayweather is a welterweight.

Golovkin
            Pirog
            Quillin
            Alvarez
            Trout

..come on.
            That is true, but if Mayweather claims he is better than Duran, Hearns, Leonard, Robinson, all of these guys stepped up in weight and fought the best.

Granted they all were legit bigger guys.

Comment

Make it happen, I would love to see Mayweather vs Martinez fight but, only if they can face each other at a good weight.

Comment

I don't get it, when in their schedule do they want to fight Floyd?

They have Murray in April and Chavez Jr. in September so when do they want to make a case for a Floyd fight? Next year?

I would love for this fight to happen but I truly never see it happening.

Comment

this is perfect for september should they both win their upcoming fights. it would be sergio's biggest payday so he would definitely do what it takes to make the mayweather fight. if it happens. i'm there.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    this is perfect for september should they both win their upcoming fights. it would be sergio's biggest payday so he would definitely do what it takes to make the mayweather fight. if it happens. i'm there.
                    I would too, but realistically this is what I see happening.

Floyd - Guerrero (May), Canelo (September)
                    Martinez - Murray (April, Chavez (September)

So this fight, if it even happens ever, would have to take place next year around May. And who knows what can happen by then.

Comment

Yawn. He wants the money, nothing else. Murray and a Chavez rematch would be a sh** year.

Comment

Working...
                      X