No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Manny Pacquiao Beat Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Manny Pacquiao Beat Timothy Bradley

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Floyd Mayweather Sr., the father and former trainer of Floyd Mayweather Jr., was in the building for Tim Bradley's controversial twelve round split decision victory over Manny Pacquiao. One of Mayweather's fighters appeared on the non-televised portion of the card.

[Click Here To Read More]

good to know floyd sr sobering up....

Comment

& this is coming from someone that said Bradley had a good chance of winning this fight..In a way Mayweather Sr. was right, but he meant winning fare & square not by BAD judging!!!Good call by Sr..

Comment

I wonder if flloyd got to watch it from the comfort of his prison cell! Or he might have been too busy trying to attatch a piece of rope to a bar of soap.

Comment

If Mayweather Sr said Pacquiao won then you know Pacquiao won! And not just a close fight but an obvious victory

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            If Mayweather Sr said Pacquiao won then you know Pacquiao won! And not just a close fight but an obvious victory
            Last night was a jaw dropping surprise. I was thinking maybe you could have found a way to give Bradley 3 rounds at the most but for most of the fight I thought Pac was one shot away from knocking Bradley down.

There was that point where Pac stopped throwing punches and you had to think he was throwing away rounds but there no arguing who should have won b/c Pac won and I'm a huge Bradley fan

Comment

Yup, Mayweather Sr. got it right, Marquez whooped that busters @ss 3x.. Jr. and uncle all agree too. Everybody that knows boxing would agree with this thread..

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                Last night was a jaw dropping surprise. I was thinking maybe you could have found a way to give Bradley 3 rounds at the most but for most of the fight I thought Pac was one shot away from knocking Bradley down.

There was that point where Pac stopped throwing punches and you had to think he was throwing away rounds but there no arguing who should have won b/c Pac won and I'm a huge Bradley fan
                Dude, I started cleaning up before they announced the score because I knew who won the fight. I'm picking up cups and hear a score for TB and was like no, they about to rob Pac. And I'm not gone front I was rooting for TB, but that was just wrong. At least the Pac/JMM fight was close, this was just sad. Then for Arum to make a money comment on the rematch WOW

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
                  I wonder if flloyd got to watch it from the comfort of his prison cell!.
                  Floyd is not in prison.

Comment

Floyd Jr. engineered the fix...

Comment

Working...
                    X