No announcement yet.

I personally think Khan vs Bradley would be a crappy fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam420 View Post
    It doesn't matter if it ends up being a dull fight. This fight needs to happen so that we can get a unified 140 chmp (too bad bradleys a duck).
    Bradley has gone beyond that and unified twice...he is in a BIGGER picture now..he's paid his dues way before khan arrived...

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      I see the consensus is that, they just want supremacy in the 140lbs division. My thing is, don't expect a FOTY from these two.
      Kinda like Bradley vs Alexander, and look how people reacted after that fight.

I agree with you, man. I was thinking the exact same thing, these two guys like to lunge in and make it rough. Expect headbutts and lots of breaking from the ref if this fight ever goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        it could happen like that, but either way, it has to happen. belts need to be unified and one of them needs to rack up a loss.
        LOL..Prescott already got in dat azz..

Comment

It would be a scrappy fight in my opinion too, Bradley would surely come out on top IMO, he's too rounded as a boxer and too polish for Khan, it's a pity he duck Khan after calling out and telling him not to run for July 23th..

Comment

I think given their styles that it has a good chance of being a ugly fight.

It needs to happen though.

Comment

Whatever it will be it needs to happen so we can clear things and get a unified champ

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
                Bradley has gone beyond that and unified twice...he is in a BIGGER picture now..he's paid his dues way before khan arrived...
                no he isnt. he aint getting a fight with pac or may anytime soon. never realised beating holt gets you into the pac sweepstakes! bradley aint even recognised as the best in his division.

Comment

Khan is the Boss @ 140!
                  If the fight happens I thinks khan whoops Bradley!!

Comment

Working...
                  X