No announcement yet.

Jets vs Steelers In Game Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    not ****sburg ... Clay Matthews, Rodgers & Williams >>>> Harrison, Polamalu and Roethlisberger :3some:
    yeah i got the packers in the sb too.

rodgers is not gonna have back to back bad games.

Comment

The Pack is gonna be shyttin bricks come super bowl weekend...easy win for the Steelers.

Comment

Jets came close...just played like shyt in the first half...too big of a deficit to overcome...we'll be back next year...

I like the Steelers so I hope they win in 2 weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by mercadojglb View Post
          The Pack is gonna be shyttin bricks come super bowl weekend...easy win for the Steelers.
          as lee corso would say "not so fast my friend" I see a very competative game that can go either way. Very interesting and fun superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
            as lee corso would say "not so fast my friend" I see a very competative game that can go either way. Very interesting and fun superbowl.
            thissssss^^^^ i been picking packs since playoff started and ima go with them to win it all even though i like steelers 2. NEXT YEAR THOUGH THE REDSKINS WILL BE BACKKKKKK

Comment

I'm surprised the Steelers got no points in the 2nd half, luckily for them they did enough in the 1st. That shit wont fly at against the Pack.

Comment

Working...
              X