No announcement yet.

Straight Owange: Adrien Broner over Paulie Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Owange: Adrien Broner over Paulie Malignaggi

Man their hasnt been this much ownage in boxing in some time.

Adrien Broner Clowns Paulie left and right, takes his girl (was gonna be the mother of his child) then he brings her to the fights and flaunts her around like a lil hoe lmfao and then He beats his ass lmfao. You can tell it hurt paulie bad dude had a high pitch about to cry at the post fight interview

whats funny was after that fight, paulie wore elephant undies to the Porter weigh in and got rekt

Comment

beat his ass? he looked terrible and barely won. and paulie was coming off a gift win over cano then got steamrolled by pillow punching porter. shows you how limited broner is.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        beat his ass? he looked terrible and barely won. and paulie was coming off a gift win over cano then got steamrolled by pillow punching porter. shows you how limited broner is.
        Right. Broner barely won, which is embarrassing in itself especially after talking about how he was going to "Worldstar" Paulie. They both suck.

Paulies greatest achievement was getting beat up by Cotto.

Comment

Ownage? Paulie lost by a point in my book.

Comment

This was funny as hell though..

Comment

What I like about both the Canelo-Trout/ Broner-Malignaggi fights is that it exposed those who can't score fights. Broner-Malignaggi wasn't close at all, competitive yes, close...just no

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                What I like about both the Canelo-Trout/ Broner-Malignaggi fights is that it exposed those who can't score fights. Broner-Malignaggi wasn't close at all, competitive yes, close...just no
                Interesting...
                I had it 117-111 Broner
                And a draw for Canelo-Trout.
                Where's that put me?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Interesting...
                  I had it 117-111 Broner
                  And a draw for Canelo-Trout.
                  Where's that put me?
                  Neither of those fights were close, I guess you should rewatch that one again.

Comment

Broner took Paulie's sidepiece and then bragged about it

That's pathetic and so is the TS if he truly believes that is 'ownage'. Real pathetic.

TS I smell your virginity from here.

Comment

Working...
                    X