Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armed with irrefutable facts ,rate Floyd's ORTIZ win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz was getting the dog shiznik beat out of him but landed some good shots before the headbutt. What I dont understand is, why the hell did he feel the need to keep apologizing? He should have just made it a dirty fight and keep it moving. He said he wasnt going to show respect to the champion, so why did he try to hug him?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
      Ortiz was getting the dog shiznik beat out of him but landed some good shots before the headbutt. What I dont understand is, why the hell did he feel the need to keep apologizing? He should have just made it a dirty fight and keep it moving. He said he wasnt going to show respect to the champion, so why did he try to hug him?
      Thats a really good point, I would have loved to see to fight go much longer with a p1ssed off floyd. Ortiz blew it all by trying to apologize

Comment

Collazo fought 4 months prior to Ortiz so he wasn't inactive and it was the second round he got dumped on

Comment

I thought it was a decent win at the time but it really looks like shit now considering how Ortiz' career played out.

Comment

im surprised ortiz didnt quit by the 3rd, seriously

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              Struggler...you're still doing these kind of threads...all these years later??? Which number account is this? Like 17?

lmao thats too funny. guy is hilarious. he has mental problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                Thats a really good point, I would have loved to see to fight go much longer with a p1ssed off floyd. Ortiz blew it all by trying to apologize
                Yup, coulda been a pretty good scrap. Especially if he was able to back floyd up into the corner a few more times. I also think Floyd woulda stopped him via late TKO. He was getting hit wayy to clean with combos .

Comment

I've always thought that this was Floyd's greatest cherry pick moment.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Victor started bringing it. The whole ending still pisses me off. I believe he was winning the round he got KOd in. Which would have made the fight 3-1 or 4-1 Floyd going into the next round...forgot which round the fight ended.
                    Floyd opened the 4th round with a five punch combo, it was obvious that he didn't respect Ortiz's power anymore.

Comment

I agree with most on here, but ironically, that was the round Ortiz seemed to have found something, but then he lost it. It almost looked like it was fixed, even after the sucker punch, Ortiz was way too lovey dovey happy with team Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X