Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYweather vs PACquaio: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horus View Post

Floyd Mayweather
    vs.
    Manny Pacquaio
    Height: 5'8
    Height: 5'6
    Reach:"72”"
    Reach:"67”"
    Chest: "37"
    Chest: "40"
    Biceps:" 16"
    Biceps:" 13"
    Waist:"31"
    Waist:"28"
    Thigh:"22"
    Thigh:"20"
    Calf:"14"
    Calf:"15"
    Neck:"17"
    Neck:"16"
    Wrist:"7"
    Wrist:"8"
    Fist: "9"
    Fist: "10"
    Weight vs.DLH

BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY !!!

Manny Pacquiao is the biggest threat to Mayweather’s legacy as the best fighter of this generation

The Pretty Boy would love nothing else but to prove that he is still the best fighter of the last 10-20 years by defeating his closest rival for that honor.

Freddie Roach said:
    "Manny's been getting bigger all the time, he's getting older, getting thicker, and he had trouble making weight," Roach said. "Even in the Diaz fight, the day of the weigh-in we had to lose two pounds. He told me then we're not fighting at '35 again. He said we had to move to '40.
    (140) Perfect weight for this fight to happen

Mayweather has the same height and reach Erik Morales did against pacquiao, and
    Floyd and Manny are closer in size than Floyd vs. Margarito, or Floyd vs. Cotto.

So this fight from a size standpoint makes logical sense.

Floyd @ WW comes into his fights weighing around 147lbs or 148lbs in his last 4 fights. Everybody else in the division come in weighing 158 and up.
    Floyd was the Smallest WW in the division

Manny comes into his Fights Weighing 147, 145

Manny Has just Proven he can Handle fighting in at 147, when he just beat the living **** out of a fighter who was 5'11 with a 72 inch reach.

Mayweather v Pacquiao at a catch weight would determine who's the best of this era truly in 1 fight on 1 night.

Speed vs. Speed
    Power vs. Power
    Offense vs.Defense
    Prime for Prime
    p4p vs. p4p
    Right Hand vs. Left Hand
    1 vs 1

These Two Fighters are the only fighters in the past 5 Years that Knows what if feels like to be on top of the SPORT of BOXING...

"Heavy is the Head that wears the Crown"

THIS IS THE FIGHT FOR SUPREMACY

vs.

goodnight folks..

Comment

• to the *******s bumping this least exciting fighter thread

Comment

• Old poll.

Most people feel Pacquiao will win now.

Comment

• 87 to 36 at the weight that matters, 140.:thmbsup:

Comment

• 134 people who said both weights

Comment

• Pacquiao ftw!

Comment

• nice dig.

I'm rooting for Pacquiao. Hell, I want him to win, just to teach Floyd the value of humility, but if I'm gonna put down real money right now on a bet, I'll go with Floyd at both weights. That might still change though, depending on the outcome of the Mayweather-Mosley fight.

Comment

Burner I am one of Floyd's Biggest fans, and I think he could **** around and lose to pacquaio..

Pacquaio is the ****, period.
                  He is fast, Strong, and he has great foot movement.

This fight could look like the judah fight only instead of 4 good rounds for Pacman, Try 12.

Floyd has trouble with Southpaw's with Speed.
                  Judah
                  and Ndou

Both Caught Floyd with Punches never gets hit with against Orthodox fighters.

Thats why I gave Pacquaio a chance in this fight.
                  Plus Pacquaio is VALIDATED GREAT FIGHTER....

Nobody can discredit this win.
                  He is POUND 4 POUND BEST IN THE SPORT...

N'Dou...i think u mean Corley.......u can add mitchell to the mix aswell...he hit Floyd with punches Floyd does not usually take....

Comment

• I got may winning at either weight mayb just about winning n definately not by KO, but pac does hav a habit of suprising me...

Comment

PACQUAIO

Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao, is an offensive fighting machine who overwhelms opponents through blistering hand speed and firepower. His defense is somewhat suspect since he is a “hit me and I’ll hit you harder” kind of fighter, but his last fights against bigger opponents have shown that he can deflect or absorb heavy punishment.

The Pinoy boxing superstar whose records cannot be surpassed as he continue to dominate the boxing world by being the first Filipino and Asian boxer to win four world titles in four weight divisions namely - WBC Lightweight Champion, the WBC Super Featherweight Champion, IBF Super Bantamweight, and WBC Flyweight divisions.

Pacquiao has destroyed the careers of some of the world's best boxing boxer including Marco Antonio Barrera, Juan Manuel Marquez, Erik Morales, Hector Velazquez, Oscar Larios, Jorge Solis and recently Oscar De La Hoya.
                      Senator Juan Miguel Zubiri: Has called Manny
                      • "Greatest Filipino boxer ever."

[/SIZE][/FONT]
                      Bert Sugar:
                      • "Manny Pacquaio is exciting, Manny Pacquaio Performs"

Emmanuel Steward:
                      • "Manny Pacquaio throws Power punches from the 1st round to the last round."

Steve Kim( Max boxing):
                      • "He is an international superstar, He is the Beatles, Micheal Jordan, Brad Pit, wrap into 1 man."

Bob Arum:
                      • "He's been the most remarkable fighter in that regard in this era,"
                      • "He is a throwback. He is a complete throwback to that era. He's totally unconventional for the fighters we have around today."

Larry Merchat:
                      • "If Manny Pacquaio beats De La Hoya It would mark him as one of the greatest fighters ever."

Manny Pacquaio as of right now belongs in every catergory Floyd Mayweather
                      jr is in although not better than floyd yet, Manny can soon pass floyd up as the greatest fighter of this generation including Floyd if he continue doing what he is doing. Think about this,
                      • Manny Pacquaio has fought in three divisions in one year.

Manny and Floyd have both proven that "Size doesnt win fights" Smarts and Ability win fights, and their collective dominance over the sport in the last 10 years stands side by side. Although Manny hasnt fought as many prime pound 4 pound fighters as Floyd has, Manny has proven he greatness
                      by destroying every great fighter put in front of him. Some say
                      Manny is being OVER HYPED right now, but he deserves it, He OVER PERFORMED...

Sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due, and right now credit is due. Manny Pacquaio is the pound 4 pound best fighter in the sport today.
                      END OF DISCUSSION.!
                      I understand why people think i never give Manny credit, but the facts are I do... just wanted to bump this post to prove it.

Comment

Working...
                      X