Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Edges Peterson, Majority Nod at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peterson won but he only has himself to blame. in 1 or 2 of the earlier rounds if he wasnt so negative he would have got the decision

Comment

Petterson ran for 6 rounds

Comment

And the defense brigade has arrived..time for bed. See ya'll next week for prov vs matt

Comment

why wont you people understand. Garcia will never DECISIVELY defeat a good boxer / wiley opponent. He only brutally KTFO/dominates guys with huge deficits in their game/defense

Comment

Wow..Herrera now Peterson. Garcia must have a face that the judges love. He's one lucky guy.

It's becoming a regular sight to see him and his dad looking embarrassed and sheepish in the ring after a fight. Even they know what's going on.

I've always said it, Garcia is overrated. Take away that 'no look, left hook' and he doesn't have a great deal more to offer. He is going to get flopped at 147.

I loved the post fight interview when he said 'You can't win a fight running'...just after he had been walked down and beaten up by Peterson.

Comment

People were booing for the first 6 rounds yet some ppl here are saying that Peterson won by at least 3 rounds. Maybe the commentators were to bais and some fell for that.

Any way does anybody has the compubox figures.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                The people saying Peterson clearly won stop it he did nothing first three rounds but throw couple jabs and move if he would of sat on his punches early on he could of got decision it was a close fight but them first three rounds killed him by not doing nothing he won five of last 6 with close rounds in between there one thing for sure though Garcia getting killed when he move to 147
                You see but the difference is Lamont LANDED those jabs and danny missef everything including the occasional body shot.

In fact danny didnt get serious on the body with about the 4, 5th and sixth. And by that time it was too late Lamont had the fight in his control. Lamont easily won 2 of the first 3 rounds. Schooled walked down danny from the 8th on. Assuming u give all the middle closer rounds to danny.... Lamont still wins 7 ****ing rounds to 5.

People are mad because no one likes a ****ing robbery. Even if ur not a lamont fan. This robbery only hurts the sport at a time when its coming back into regular tv!!!

Comment

Peterson is stupid look what he did to him in only 2 rounds (11 & 12) , Peterson needed to go inside by the 7th round

Peterson got robbed but Peterson is too blame for that robbery

Comment

Peterson didnt do enough? Danny didnt do ****.
                    Peterson did what ever he wanted; he ran, boxed and pressured.

Comment

• I didn't score the fight, my damn app started playing up so I gave in. So I can't say who I had winning the fight. But i wasn't thrilled with Lamont's performance in the first 5 rounds. And just because he abused Danny in 8, 11 and 12 doesn't mean he won the fight. People have to remember the fight is scored over 12 rounds. I just feel Peterson turned it up a round or 2 too late.

Saying that, Lamont was fantastic in the second half of the fight and pretty much humiliated Danny. I mean, Garcia could barely touch his face. It was awesome seeing Lamont so relaxed in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X