No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto and Trout Feel Great, Vow To Win at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto and Trout Feel Great, Vow To Win at MSG

The scene at Friday’s weigh-in was indicative of what to expect on Saturday evening. Austin Trout can expect to hear raucous boos anytime he does anything that the partisan crowd will deem harmful in any way towards Miguel Cotto.

Trout (25-0, 14KO) caught an earful from the fans on hand Friday afternoon in New York City, when his first attempt on the scales registered a weight slightly above the 154 lb. limit. The defending titlist stepped off the scales and removed his underwear, with only a towel protecting him from being full exposed to the crowd as he made weight on his second attempt.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well one things for sure....someones gonna win!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Well one things for sure....someones gonna win!

what if its a draw?

Comment

lets see if trout falls under pressure this is his time to shine too bad he has miguel cotto in front of him

Comment

Cotto always feel good before his fight...just like before he was about to fight Pac.

Comment

Trout aint no Pacquiao... Pacquiao is the #1 P4P fighter... So I hope Trout is prepared for Miguel's experience & skills.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              what if its a draw?
              that would really mess things up for canelo,these two draw and will rematch for sure,martinez is fighing in april and mayweather probably against guerrero,lara and vanes are doing it again,i doubt it's a draw though,i hope cotto wins though because it wll be a huge fight between them two,champ s champ

Comment

If trout's as good as he they say he is I'm expecting him to go down in a tough controversial loss Ala Clottey and Mosley, with score cards like 115-113 UD or a split. But if he is not expect him to to look like Yuri foreman. That would be something though if Cotto did lose he might be done at 54 and might have to go back to 47 and beat up Maliganlli again. That also would take an easy win away from Frauid roidweather or canelo in may/june 2013. That would leave Fraud to go back down to 47 and fight Guerrero. Or if fraud wanted a super easy fight he might have to beg his original daddy bob arum for a fight with Timmie Bradley. And Canelo should/could fight K9 Bundrage that fight would be good for however long it last.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  Cotto always feel good before his fight...just like before he was about to fight Pac.
                  So does Trout, when he fought... Rigoberto Alvarez?

Comment

Someone bet me

Comment

Working...
                    X