Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must Be Because All The Best Prospects Are in the NFL and NBA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
    Isnt the bolded exactly what NFL and NBA athletes possess?
    yup...you forgot warrior spirit...you dont need that in nfl or nba but it's a must to be successful in boxing...remembr, boxing is MOSTLY mental...

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
      Ben Wallace during his run in Detroit from 2001-2006 would've cleaned the heavyweight division out
      Really? Prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
        Really? Prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
          Oh, I'm quaking in my boots. Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
            Oh, I'm quaking in my boots. Jesus Christ.
            stop quaking in your boots and get a ****ing sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
              Is this who your calling a man? LOL, any man who doesnt find this Amazon sexy as hell, is either gay or has a little wee-wee, and is afraid of a strong woman! Not an once of fat, some of the best cookie in the world!

Holy **** for a second I thought that was Emmitt Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                stop quaking in your boots and get a ****ing sense of humor.
                How do you know I wasn't quaking due to humor-induced abdominal spasms?

Comment

Serena Williams is one sexy momma, though I do feel a wee bit fruity writing that.

Comment

to be great at something you have to have start at it for a long time.

there's few exceptions.

if kids , no matter the nationality and race , don't play the sport at a young age......few , if any , of them will be great pros at it.

whatever are the favorite sports for kids to play in a country. they'll excel at that sport.

except maybe the english and football. english just suck.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      black americans are losing their HW boxing champions coz they are all going to nfl and nba...really?...thats the most pathetic excuse ive ever heard...

its really dumb to assume good nfl and nba althletes can automaticly be good boxers...

you dont need warriors to be successful in the nba or nfl...just good athletes with physical gifts..

warrior spirit is must to be succesful in boxing....the only exeption to that is floyd jr...
                      it's not that nfl or nba players would make great boxers or something.

it's that kids in america don't box anymore.

not just playing football or basketball. hell they could be just at home playing xbox.

to produce a lot of boxers......you have to have kids that want to be boxers.

watch how filipinos will produce a lot of good boxers in the future. because all the kids idolize pacquiao. i bet a lot of filipino kids are taking up boxing at a young age.

Comment

Working...
                      X