Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sky Fight Fans Vote GGG No.1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how bitter are you lot, hes number 1 on plenty critics lists too. UK fans are welcome to their opinions, and their opinions are less bias and hateful than the majority of the 'hardcore' fans on here

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
      what's wrong with boxing being popular there? Why do you resent that?
      They resent people enjoying boxing

Comment

but who crowned choclotito #1 p4p he has no competition at his weight class its one of the worst in boxing, AND he fights on undercards of ggg. Im not taking anything away from his skills but I just cant put him #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Sky fans vote for every fighter on the list they like and downvote everyone they don't and Golovkin comes out #1. That isn't a vote for P4P #1.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            how bitter are you lot, hes number 1 on plenty critics lists too. UK fans are welcome to their opinions, and their opinions are less bias and hateful than the majority of the 'hardcore' fans on here
            Really?

Critics like WHO?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              yeah not only did he win, he won by a landslide. hes appreciated over here, where top fighters who are exciting are praised not constantly criticised and dragged down.
              You mean where bums are overrated and legit fighters are underrated? I'm sure there were some over there that thought Brook was the #1 welterweight even before Floyd retired ffs. Hell I remember some ****s still singing there's only one Ricky Hatton after he was knocked out by Floyd lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                You mean where bums are overrated and legit fighters are underrated? I'm sure there were some over there that thought Brook was the #1 welterweight even before Floyd retired ffs. Hell I remember some ****s still singing there's only one Ricky Hatton after he was knocked out by Floyd lol.
                yeah because we support people even after they lose. If hatton was american you would have thrown him on the trashheap cause he lost. The guy did his best against an unbelievable fighter and came up short. That shouldnt stop people cheering him on.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                  http://www.skysports.com/golovkin-vs...036/10559569/1

LOL. I'm not saying anything. I'll let the drama commence.
                  You are correct, the poll determined who the fans believe is the #1.

There's someone here very butthurt about the outcome of the poll... he's been ranting since a few days ago that this was not a poll to determine who the P4P #1 was according to the voters, even though it was and is clearly expressed in the article.

Comment

He aint **** doe!

Comment

Its not the end of the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X