Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention African Americans. Do not vote for Donald Chump.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a video, bruh.

Been awhile.

Comment

Hilary is like a parody of a sleazy corporate politician, except she's actually real. As an outsider I can't see how anyone can vote for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        I agree he has no plans or policy, Hillary will end ISIS like she did with bin laden, she's gonna raise the min wage to 15$, she's already fought for children healthcare while trump wants to end medicare, she will raise social secuirty for the elderly, debt free collage for anyone with a salary of less than 120K, she will end citzens united a horrible organzation, she'll have more than 500 million solar panels, give an easy path to citzenship, she's pro-choice, she'll have health care for all veterans, she'll make sure suspected terriorst can't buy guns, she'll reduce the cost of presicption drugs, she'll increase small buisness loans, she will increase the tax on the top 0.1% unlike Trump who wants to give them a tax break, and she'll allow felons to get a decent job
        Apparently you have no relatives in Flint, you do realize The Clinton Obama (Emanuel) administration did sht when people were being poisoned and had the exact same knowledge of the problem that the local government had. Obama didn't feel comfortable drinking more than an once of that water during his little pr stunt...his Obama care insurance probably wouldn't cover him intentionally poisoning himself. If u have Obama care u probably know it's horrible.

Our foreign policy has been an absolute disaster(involved in 6 wars in the Middle East, leaving Iraq prematurely ,labeling the murder of innocent people as collateral damage when US drones "kill terrorists," and claiming ignorance to the reasons why the Middle Eastearn population , whose homelands America has destabilized and decimated ,, hates the United States . Spoiler alert: it's not in the Koran. )and the terror threat has never been this bad, to the point that they aren't threats anymore, there have been multiple attacks carried out on American soil, don't know why Hillary looks good, hiding her involvement in Libya, when I do something I'm proud if I always delete the evidence.....smh

open borders and policy that supports globalization makes the labor market more competitive, thus lower wages. Globalization and higher American wages are conflicting policies...Nafta, oposition to secure borders, both Clintonian policy that benefits the elite with cheaper labor costs. I don't think you understand what would happen to the unimployment rate if the minimum wage is increased to 15$. You would need a college degree to be hired at McDonald's. That is a Bernie policy that couldn't be implemented, and there is no plan on how to implement it. Don't be disappointed when the minimum wage is increased only as much to make it consistent with inflation.

Your other points are just political platitudes. " she will help people..."
        Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 07-30-2016, 04:12 AM.

Comment

You want to know why young black men in the inner city can't find jobs? Let's build this fu*king wall together and put the next generation of men back to work. Do vote Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            You want to know why young black men in the inner city can't find jobs? Let's build this fu*king wall together and put the next generation of men back to work. Do vote Trump.
            lol @ thinking this is true.

Comment

Wait a second African Americans can vote?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                FOODSTAMPS IS GONE if trump wins!
                1. That wouldn't happen.

2. Foodstamps/welfare are not the cause of our country's problems but rather the result.

3. Most people on government assistance are on it for less than two years and actually need it.

4. DERR!!! Them thar coloreds on welfur! DEEEERRRR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
                  Chump doesn't give a crap about the people who helped him get rich. He's nothing but a rich racist and he will make our lives miserable if he wins. Hilary is the best choice.
                  Yup she ignored FBI warnings and didn't protect her campaign server....LOLOLOL. Her personal server gets hacked, the DNC server gets hacked, and now her campaign server gets hacked. She is the LAST person on earth who should be in charge of the country, I wouldn't let her sweep my floor.

Now they have it so you don't even need to be a US citizen to vote.......switching laws on the daily to rig the system. Illegal Hispanics think this will benefit them....no, no, wait until the refugees get here then they will vote too and take away laws that benefit the illegal Hispanics. So who does Hillary really support? Not America, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    Wait a second African Americans can vote?
                    Ya didn't know, the courts ruled that being required to provide a photo ID is "RACIST" against African Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
                      Apparently you have no relatives in Flint, you do realize The Clinton Obama (Emanuel) administration did sht when people were being poisoned and had the exact same knowledge of the problem that the local government had. Obama didn't feel comfortable drinking more than an once of that water during his little pr stunt...his Obama care insurance probably wouldn't cover him intentionally poisoning himself. If u have Obama care u probably know it's horrible.

Our foreign policy has been an absolute disaster(involved in 6 wars in the Middle East, leaving Iraq prematurely ,labeling the murder of innocent people as collateral damage when US drones "kill terrorists," and claiming ignorance to the reasons why the Middle Eastearn population , whose homelands America has destabilized and decimated ,, hates the United States . Spoiler alert: it's not in the Koran. )and the terror threat has never been this bad, to the point that they aren't threats anymore, there have been multiple attacks carried out on American soil, don't know why Hillary looks good, hiding her involvement in Libya, when I do something I'm proud if I always delete the evidence.....smh

open borders and policy that supports globalization makes the labor market more competitive, thus lower wages. Globalization and higher American wages are conflicting policies...Nafta, oposition to secure borders, both Clintonian policy that benefits the elite with cheaper labor costs. I don't think you understand what would happen to the unimployment rate if the minimum wage is increased to 15$. You would need a college degree to be hired at McDonald's. That is a Bernie policy that couldn't be implemented, and there is no plan on how to implement it. Don't be disappointed when the minimum wage is increased only as much to make it consistent with inflation.

Your other points are just political platitudes. " she will help people..."
                      Correct Sir. These numbskulls can't really think for themselves man. They think that you can just hike the minimum wage to $15 an hour with no consideration of the ramifications of such a move. And as you stated, Clinton's initiative to allow an "open border" policy increases competition for those who are uneducated illegal immigrants (who will vote Democrat.......not republican) in search of lower end jobs, which forces wages down.

These liberals have minimal understanding of economics, supply and demand is a foreign concept to them. This kind of policy only exposes Clinton's GLARING lack of knowledge regarding national issues. She is a 70 year old power monger whowill destroy this country for the sake of making she and her pedophile rapist husband rich.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAKING: A ‘SEX SLAVE’ Makes DISTURBING Accusations Against BILL CLINTON

Former President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, according to a shocking new interview.
                      Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”

Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.

“I never really knew them well anyways. It was just two girls from New York,” she said.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/b...-bill-clinton/

Comment

Working...
                      X