Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dana-wh...32483-mma.html

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      If the Fertitia's are honestly jumping ship, it's clear that the UFC tide has crested for everything.

With Ronda Rousey and Conor McGregor getting knocked off of their pedestal, and the current UFC structure opening up the door for Bellator (Viacom), One FC, and WSOF (Caesar's Entertainment) to compete for available talent, the MMA world is seemingly on the verge of a massive fragmentation.
      You won't find too many posts dumber than this one. The UFC will be fine, and Conor and Rousey are still huge stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
        Doubtful, but we'll see where the UFC is at when their next tv deal is announced.

"A new television rights deal, which would begin in 2019, could add an additional $250 million in annual revenue to the bottom line, investors were advised."
        Bellator MMA is now openly competing for all talent, and the UFC pulling sponsorhsip money has every pending free agent weighing the UFC's offer against what could be offered by an outside party (that has an ownership backing by Viacom).

The UFC's not going to vanish, but things are heading to a stretch where they won't simply end up having 85% of the top talent by default.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
          Thank god for China. Thank god for Martial arts. Boxing killed itself with corruption and terrible leadership.

Lol at pbc. Dis dude has 35 BILLION to throw in on MMA and UFC.

RIP BOXING!

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/15...sell-promotion
          Good maybe we'll start seeing some cross promotions.... Dana white NEVER lets his guys fight outside of UFC. What a bitch. Is that what ya want for boxing? A monopoly? Aren't alot of people against monopolizing a sport because of the lack of fights it would present?

Comment

Ha! Just like I said in my previous post... dana white is a bitch.

Comment

The UFC's annual earnings are somewhere around the $250 million mark according to Goldman Sachs so it's easy to see why it's attractive. There are a lot of bidders though, and I don't think a deal is close yet?

I think it's more worrying for UFC fans than boxing fans. Who knows how well it will be managed going forward. There's a lot not to like about the Fertittas and Dana but they did a pretty incredible job. Acquired a brand for $2 million and are on the verge of selling it for $4 billion.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Aint nothing like having something with a tag that says made in the
                The problem is finding those tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  If the Fertitia's are honestly jumping ship, it's clear that the UFC tide has crested for everything.

With Ronda Rousey and Conor McGregor getting knocked off of their pedestal, and the current UFC structure opening up the door for Bellator (Viacom), One FC, and WSOF (Caesar's Entertainment) to compete for available talent, the MMA world is seemingly on the verge of a massive fragmentation.
                  Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Jack Ma is actually the richest man in China now but both are Ridiculously wealthy!

Interesting though, I think they're probably cashing out before they have to start paying these fighters BIG MONEY!
                  Listen to these two men.

Congressman Markwayne Mullin talks about bringing the Ali Act to MMA

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/4/18...ali-act-to-mma

The shi**y Fertitta brothers would rather sell than pay fighters what they're worth. Look into their business practices and tell me how Haymon is a crook but these guys are great....

Comment

Some Chinese guy buying UFC isn't going to make people who don't watch UFC suddenly want to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      boxing fan with a gennady sig celebrates the decline of boxing

certified stupid
                      Hahahah i'l make it my signtr mate.

+And you take your Dana White bullshiii1t with you and proceed to some dumbass platform where you can enjoy yourself with other ppl who believe boxing is done and has become UFC customers because a fat fuuuck who has never fought in his life and says so. Plus you can learn from his experiences when he is commenting on fights and fighters with his non existing knowledge.
                      Last edited by DinoCop; 05-11-2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X