No announcement yet.

Most annoying father??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    and I'm asking you for the 20th time, if its not a "fix", then what exactly is the "problem"?

Or is it only a "problem" when it happens on a TR or GBP card?
    I explained my problem a number of times. You are just too busy forcing it into a fix for whatever reasons.

Now you are back to the TR/Haymon thing. Ok.

ALmost all of us, except you, see a problem here. If you think its just a blip that isn't worth discussing, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I explained my problem a number of times. You are just too busy forcing it into a fix for whatever reasons.

Now you are back to the TR/Haymon thing. Ok.

ALmost all of us, except you, see a problem here. If you think its just a blip that isn't worth discussing, so be it.
      I just think its bad judging, and a fight with many "clear but close" rounds. Its nothing new. Arum didnt pay a judge on Sosa's behalf, and Haymon didnt pay a judge on Breazeale's behalf. Judging is subjective, and only as good as the guy sitting on the stool. Statistically judges probably get it right 98% of the time, which isnt a bad number. Sure, its bad for the 50% of that 2% who are on the wrong side of the bad decision, but on the whole the system works.

and you can disagree all you want, but claiming something "smells fishy" is inferring that something unethical or improper has occurred. But you want to have a semantics debate instead of simply acknowledging that, I understand.....
      Last edited by OnePunch; 12-23-2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X