No announcement yet.

Most annoying father??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most annoying father??

It seems every 10 minutes eithey Kenny Porter, Angel Garcia, or Ruben Guerrero are running their mouths about this or that.

Who do you find the most annoying??
    Angel Garcia
    38.89%
    Kenny Porter
    19.44%
    Ruben Guerrero
    11.11%
    Floyd Mayweather Sr.
    18.06%
    Chris Eubank Sr.
    12.50%

Kenny Porter quite easily for me.

Comment

Angel because he made the ol' "I've never seen a pakistani who can fight" jibe which was past trash talking to distasteful.

2nd closest would be Kenny because he probably fingered Shawn from childhood well into adulthood.

Ruben is a d*ck but actually pretty funny and you can tell he genuinely wants to fight the other dads. Floyd Sr is just senile so you can't take anything he says too badly.

Comment

Comment

Mayweather Sr for saying DLH could have won a points decision in the post-fight interview

Comment

Tie between Eubank and Guerrero.

Angel is the best of them all, dude's absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Kenny Porter is so annoying. He does more talking than his son and actually answers most the questions in the interviews.

If Shawn wants to improve , he may want to get a highly touted trainer. His dad is ok but Shawn's technique is trash and he stands too square

the other guys are funny, they troll people a lot, but they are good for laughs....Kenny talks out of his ass, and makes statements that he as the coach cant back up.

Comment

Angel then Sr

Comment

It's Kenny Porter by far. All those other father's promote their sons. Kenny promotes himself. Ruben, Angel, Chris, Floyd are always talking about their sons. Kenny is always saying "we" or "I".

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
                    Angel because he made the ol' "I've never seen a pakistani who can fight" jibe which was past trash talking to distasteful.

2nd closest would be Kenny because he probably fingered Shawn from childhood well into adulthood.

Ruben is a d*ck but actually pretty funny and you can tell he genuinely wants to fight the other dads. Floyd Sr is just senile so you can't take anything he says too badly.
                    Well his son did back up his father words by koing khan in only 4 rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X