No announcement yet.

Rocky Marciano vs. Sugar Ray Robinson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    The hype and God-like pedestal bestowed upon Robinson by boxing fans can get very annoying and redicilous at times. This is an example of that.
    Agreed. 90% of these people never really watched his fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Maybe he does, maybe not. All I know for sure is that there is an epidemic of dumbass posts here lately.
      Their just a little clique of trolls who don t like to be corrected yet continue to harrass me then cry about banning me? ...Case in point as pointed out by scott /joseph .."Tyson had no defense ",...Corso .."Lamotta never fought at 155 " and the best one yet .....billeu " you squeeze the neck and it cuts off the arteries " in a convo about how a punch to the chin causes a K.O........then theres the other nitwit guess who back,well go watch his shadow box vid and you soon realise what i deal with here these are but a few misinformed b.s they post daily......

joe is just a follower unfortunatley and his avatar is a losing battle initself as it exposes trying to have a reasonable debate would be unachievable as this was proved in another thread as ive outlined louis's record and he ran away then posted things to suit the points he needed which tells me hes probably in his early 20's so he gets a pass since i feel hes not intentionally that oblivious that he cant even see he agreed with me on the weight range on this very thread ,that 2 of the idiots i mentioned said SRR never fought at ?
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-29-2015, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Their just a little clique of trolls who don t like to be corrected yet continue to harrass me then cry about banning me? ...Case in point as pointed out by scott /joseph .."Tyson had no defense ",...Corso .."Lamotta never fought at 155 " and the best one yet .....billeu " you squeeze the neck and it cuts off the arteries " in a convo about how a punch to the chin causes a K.O........then theres the other nitwit guess who back,well go watch his shadow box vid and you soon realise what i deal with here these are but a few misinformed b.s they post daily......

joe is just a follower unfortunatley and his avatar is a losing battle initself as it exposes trying to have a reasonable debate would be unachievable as this was proved in another thread as ive outlined louis's record and he ran away then posted things to suit the points he needed which tells me hes probably in his early 20's so he gets a pass since i feel hes not intentionally that oblivious that he cant even see he agreed with me on the weight range on this very thread ,that 2 of the idiots i mentioned said SRR never fought at ?
        lol this is your puppy dog reminding you jugass...90% of the board is not a small clique!! Ok thats all....do continue. Thank you... have a nice Day....

Ps could you speak, errr write english? its the preferred posting language here although even portuguese would be easier to read than what goes as a post by you.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          lol this is your puppy dog reminding you jugass...90% of the board is not a small clique!! Ok thats all....do continue. Thank you... have a nice Day....

Ps could you speak, errr write english? its the preferred posting language here although even portuguese would be easier to read than what goes as a post by you.
          You and 3 others are not 90% ...and you are educated? I may just have to go back track and see all the irrelevant off topic and misinformation you posted ,I can write a book on your stupidity with your little troll friends do you actually post anything on the topic these days or are you going to feel continuoslty threatened by my presense here that will expose your trolling?Should nt you be crying like a Biatch to the mods for harassing me? You're so off base you even continue to refer to me as Elroy ,even in boxed me as Elroy...don't worry though Ray will never be topped as the dumbest
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-29-2015, 02:15 PM.

Comment

You and 3 others are not 90% ...and you are educated? I may just have to go back track and see all the irrelevant off topic and misinformation you posted ,I can write a book on your stupidity with your little troll friends do you actually post anything on the topic these days or are you going to feel continuoslty threatened by my presense here that will expose your trolling?Should nt you be crying like a Biatch to the mods for harassing me? You're so off base you even continue to refer to me as Elroy ,even in boxed me as Elroy...don't worry though Ray will never be topped as the dumbest
            3 others? yeah right oh I forgot in Juggie land. Actually I seldom ask the mods for anything and I don't use the ignore button...I am on record as saying bannings are not a usual solution, but you are such an imbecile and you **** on threads constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              3 others? yeah right oh I forgot in Juggie land. Actually I seldom ask the mods for anything and I don't use the ignore button...I am on record as saying bannings are not a usual solution, but you are such an imbecile and you **** on threads constantly.
              You may want to check your own responses you nitwit nothing but off topic personal attacks which if i remembetr correctly yyou in boxed me something about im going to sink or swim????????? :wank:

Comment

joe is just a follower unfortunatley
                Explanation? Evidence to support statement?

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                and his avatar is a losing battle initself as it exposes trying to have a reasonable debate would be unachievable

It is a picture of Joe Louis.

as this was proved in another thread as ive outlined louis's record and he ran away then posted things to suit the points he needed
                Please provide relevant link to thread supporting this statement as the only time I can recall the two of us discussing Louis' was Joe Louis vs. Lennox Lewis and it appears that it was you who failed to respond to questions raised.

which tells me hes probably in his early 20's
                Incorrect.

so he gets a pass since i feel hes not intentionally that oblivious that he cant even see he agreed with me on the weight range on this very thread
                I would encourage you to go back re-read our exchanges, note the points we addressed and the path the discussion followed.

See what part you played in points not being resolved and how to improve that for future discussion, or you will continuously be in the same position with the inability to communicate.

--

Please stop mentioning myself and if have to for some reason in the future, could you provide some form of evidence to support your claims.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeandthebums View Post
                  Explanation? Evidence to support statement?

It is a picture of Joe Louis.

Please provide relevant link to thread supporting this statement as the only time I can recall the two of us discussing Louis' was Joe Louis vs. Lennox Lewis and it appears that it was you who failed to respond to questions raised.

Incorrect.

I would encourage you to go back re-read our exchanges, note the points we addressed and the path the discussion followed.

See what part you played in points not being resolved and how to improve that for future discussion, or you will continuously be in the same position with the inability to communicate.

--

Please stop mentioning myself and if have to for some reason in the future, could you provide some form of evidence to support your claims.

Thank you.
                  Well you seem to want to be involved with your little cute vids..which again is fine ,its amusing.....that's why I mentioned you,as you made yourself part of the discussion still going apparently.

I had explained why weight is often mentioned in the "Why is the fantasy fight section empty" and you took off in trying to tell me weight is always the topic there and I clearly showed why it is relevant in most of the match ups anyone can freely check out the discussion there......

You did agree that Lamotta did at once fight at 155 and the "MIDDLE weight class which is around that weight.So again not sure why it is this hard to end the topic here.

What is not resolved?I had pointed out who Louis didn't fight and at least two guys at his climbing to the top he should have fought its on his record,you stated at the time it would be irrelevant ..that is false in any case ,he never fought the best guys over the easy ones he fought like Roper,Musto,Abe Simon and company....he gave rematches to guys he crushed and not to the ones who could've gave a better fight.
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-30-2015, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• This is a riot, it really is. I love watching our reformers do their missionary work. Very touching.

Comment

Working...
                    X