No announcement yet.

Sugar Shane Mosley 70% likely to return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Most football players and boxers only have 3rd grade reading skills just look at Floyd he had trouble reading The Cat in The Hat. My sister is A high School counselor she told me the way Black Athletes get to play ball is they're classified Special Ed which gives them a tutor to read test for them,help with school work. The Special Ed treatment follows them into College where they're given the same treatment a tutor who does everything for them
    when you can run the 40 in 4.4 they will get you through college. It's all about putting butts in the college football seats...

Comment

Originally posted by luilun View Post
      most football players and boxers only have 3rd grade reading skills just look at floyd he had trouble reading the cat in the hat. My sister is a high school counselor she told me the way black athletes get to play ball is they're classified special ed which gives them a tutor to read test for them,help with school work. The special ed treatment follows them into college where they're given the same treatment a tutor who does everything for them
      this is a total lie smh

Comment

Its a lie.they only have a 2nd grade reading level.
        Fast twitch fibers from out running cops.

Comment

Well I played college football at LSU and this is a absolute lie, once again racism has raised its head on boxingscene. time to go...I dont tolerate ignorance cause cowards like you guys dont dare say nothing when youre face to face...peace to the regular fans and death to the cowards (may your kids get cancer)

Comment

What does that mean? you either will or not, is he going to leave one of his arms or his leg up to the top of the shin in the dressing room for a fight?

Comment

He can come back any time he wants to. Who are we to discourage him? He should be given Ron Salsa types and no one would object. If prime fighters are given Ron Salsa fights, why can't an old man? There are still so many Salsa and Molina fights out there. Let the man make some money.

Comment

Bummer. Shane is one of my favorites (people forget how much of a beast he was in his lighter days) but he can't pull the trigger anymore. He'll just be a name for up and comers at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                  Well I played college football at LSU and this is a absolute lie, once again racism has raised its head on boxingscene. time to go...I dont tolerate ignorance cause cowards like you guys dont dare say nothing when youre face to face...peace to the regular fans and death to the cowards (may your kids get cancer)
                  Damn right. I took classes with many starting players at OU and OK State and they carried their weight in the classroom as well as on the field.

I also went to a black high school and no-one on the football team took special ed classes.

Downright lie.

Comment

Originally posted by JLBlades View Post
                    They shouldn't even let Mosley spar. He's already starting to sound like Mushmouth.
                    He's far more regular drunk these days than punch drunk
                    Last edited by sbbigmike; 04-06-2015, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                      wow..........

Comment

Working...
                      X