Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Texas Mile record. 278 mph.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great. Who let this joto out of his cage.

Good to see you too, Naps.

Comment

Wait, so the GT40 can't handle now?

Mah boy (and Nappy's fellow countryman) Jeremy Clarkson would vehemently disagree with that sentiment.

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
      Hahaha thats funny. I posted in that Toyota thread, lets talk V8
      Bump that mofo when you get back on here.
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-01-2013, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        It's an American car, so while it can do 278 in a straight line, it wouldn't be able to handle 30mph round a slight bend.

Why do you think the Yanks don't use roundabouts?

Also lol when they make cars with 5.0 engines which would get completely abused by a 2.0 Evo or Impreza.

Americans are so stupid it really does astound me.

rofl, jackass alert. that car you're talking about would TOAST a WRX. are they racing on an oil slick? more appropriately are you on drugs? let me smoke the weed you are smoking.

for starters, let me say that i owned a rex from '07 to '12. i loved that car.

you're probably referring to a mustang, correct?

a mustang from those years would smoke me in a roadcourse, straight line, highway, whatever. only on a rally course do i win a race. there's no comparing the response you get on the throttle. WRX make a lot of power, but they don't get there until you're in high rpms. a stock mustang from those years not only had more power, but they'd make all of that power right when you got your foot on the gas.

i'm not a big fan of the modern "muscle car" style sports cars (mustang, charger, etc,) but they are fast as hell if you know how to keep your back wheels from spinning. they will beat a WRX or an EVO with competent drivers as long as it is not snowing.

a corvette is obviously a more expensive car, but it's the definition of a basic, massive 8 cylinder. 6.2 liters. they are freakishly fast, and ride like they are on rails way beyond 100 MPH.

the video features a GT40, which is a bonafide supercar. you really think it handles worse than f#cking WRX? have you ever driven a WRX, or been in or driven a high end sportscar? i've had the privilege of both. like i said, i owned an '03 WRX with the bugeyes. your average car would leave the ground and fly away at 250 mph+

Comment

Naps ownage of the yanks never fails to impress .

Comment

Comparing cars is like comparing different washing machine performances, I just don't see the appeal its an appliance nothing more the car didn't train hard to get that fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Naps ownage of the yanks never fails to impress .
              Naps is a well known Yank agitator. It's kinda his deal.

I bet if it was a Aston Martin or Jaguar in the video, he'd be singing God save the Queen with a cucumber stuck up his ass in ecstasy.
              Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 11-01-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Naps is a well known Yank agitator. It's kinda his deal.

I bet if it was a Aston Martin or Jaguar in the video, he'd be singing God save the Queen with a cucumber stuck up his ass in ecstasy.
                Oh i know.

Couldn't believe what he wrote in that thread David Grieseman made about his new book .

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Comparing cars is like comparing different washing machine performances, I just don't see the appeal its an appliance nothing more the car didn't train hard to get that fast.
                  Cool story, bro.

Next time you check your user cp, make a thread about that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

total hogwash. nothing about washing clothing is fun. driving is inherently dangerous. some people, n####s like me, get bonafide enjoyment from risking death or injury. accelerating, cornering, and breaking quickly are enjoyable to me. they're enjoyable to a lot of men. driving a well balanced car is a pleasure. pushing a car with high performance is a genuine rush.

you've probably never been behind the wheel of a big boy car, and wouldn't know what to do with it if you were. it happens. not everybody has the reflexes, intuition, and balls that it takes to be a big driver.

you probably drive an automatic, front drive, american sedan, and think it's the same as driving a three series with a six speed. you soft. to somebody like you there is no use in comparing cars.

to a housewife there is no use in comparing world class boxers.

that you cannot appreciate a big boy car is not my problem. your only concern is likely the size of the backseat, so you can pick up them gay tricks and get felated.

don't lie, spraydog. it's 2013. in the word's of the great reggie dunlop "nobody cares who's a f#g anymore." you got an SUV (i'm guessing '08-'10,) and it's main purpose is getting handsome dudes to come home with you from the nannybar.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      total hogwash. nothing about washing clothing is fun. driving is inherently dangerous. some people, n####s like me, get bonafide enjoyment from risking death or injury. accelerating, cornering, and breaking quickly are enjoyable to me. they're enjoyable to a lot of men. driving a well balanced car is a pleasure. pushing a car with high performance is a genuine rush.

you've probably never been behind the wheel of a big boy car, and wouldn't know what to do with it if you were. it happens. not everybody has the reflexes, intuition, and balls that it takes to be a big driver.

you probably drive an automatic, front drive, american sedan, and think it's the same as driving a three series with a six speed. you soft. to somebody like you there is no use in comparing cars.

to a housewife there is no use in comparing world class boxers.

that you cannot appreciate a big boy car is not my problem. your only concern is likely the size of the backseat, so you can pick up them gay tricks and get felated.

don't lie, spraydog. it's 2013. in the word's of the great reggie dunlop "nobody cares who's a f#g anymore." you got an SUV (i'm guessing '08-'10,) and it's main purpose is getting handsome dudes to come home with you from the nannybar.
                      Its not my only concern bro, I mean how would I get the stains out of my pants from the night before with the gay tricks if I have poor washing machine performance?

Though I will admit a fast car could get me to those slags faster.

Comment

Working...
                      X