Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In honor of the guy who turned down a 3some, what fights would make you pass......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In honor of the guy who turned down a 3some, what fights would make you pass......

On a 3some or p*ssy?

I actually turned down hitting up my now fiance, when I was a virgin for De La Hoya vs Fernando Vargas.

I told her it could wait until the next weekend.

There are only a couple of fights that I would turn down p*ssy for MAYBE even a threesome (but I doubt it)

1. Mayweather vs Pacquiao

2. Margarito vs Cotto 2

What about you guys?

I went over my buddy's house to watch the Kelly Pavlik-Edison Miranda fight instead of staying in with her which meant mandatory sex. I wasn't disappointed...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I went over my buddy's house to watch the Kelly Pavlik-Edison Miranda fight instead of staying in with her which meant mandatory sex. I wasn't disappointed...
      I sure hope you went back for sex during Taylor Spinks

Comment

Margarito vs Cotto II
        Floyd vs Pacquiao

P*ssy can wait if you're not a desperate ****. Now the ass beating Margarito will lay on Cotto and the massive amount tears once Floyd dominates Pacquiao are things you really can't miss.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          I sure hope you went back for sex during Taylor Spinks
          It's funny you say that, I left right after Pavlik-Miranda because she was callin and b1tching at me. I don't remember if I banged her that night but I'm glad I left because the Taylor-Spinks was, well you know, ****in rubbish...

Comment

Gonzalez vs Segura

Comment

My heart says, "any fight".

My mind says, "Well come on... that includes heavyweight fights".

Answer: Any fight that isn't a heavyweight fight. (my how boxing has changed, huh?)

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmazing View Post
                My heart says, "any fight".

My mind says, "Well come on... that includes heavyweight fights".

Answer: Any fight that isn't a heavyweight fight. (my how boxing has changed, huh?)

I cant lie.. Before the Haye vs Klit fight came off, I would have turned down p*ssy to watch that fight.

Comment

I turned down a root for tarver vs green only cause I wanted to see green get stoped

Comment

I can't believe you guys are serious. There is such a thing as replay lol. The girls might be dry the next day so why pass a threesome up? The only fight I would even consider watching over getting pus.sy is the Mayweather vs Pac fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X