No announcement yet.

The Left Hook of Felix "Tito" Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CashSaleh View Post
    yah well when uve been using plaster in ur wraps all ur career ull be able to punch like that

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His career has a big F'ing "*"

Comment

im mexican but this puerto rican dude was bad ass
      i liked his style of fighting
      nice left hook

Comment

Once brother Nazim took made Tito re-wrap his hands he was never the same after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          Once brother Nazim took made Tito re-wrap his hands he was never the same after that.
          Yes he was, in his next fight he KO'd Cherifi, and then left for awhile and cameback to ruin Mayorga and cracked his chin. Then just fought Winky and retired again.

He just fought some very good, highly skilled, bad stylistically matched up fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] Duckiao View Post

TITO TITO TITO TITO!
            Now THAT was a great job on a video!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              Bernard was a bigger man. Add to that, the fact that he was headbutting Tito since the opening round. But credit to Tito for wanting an Immediate rematch to which Hopkins said no.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Yes he was, in his next fight he KO'd Cherifi, and then left for awhile and cameback to ruin Mayorga and cracked his chin. Then just fought Winky and retired again.

He just fought some very good, highly skilled, bad stylistically matched up fighters.

^^^^^
                This!

Comment

I don't care what anyone says, Tito was a baaaad man!

I remember the very first fight I saw from him was Tito vs. Yuri Boy. I knew Yuri Boy, but nothing about Tito. I was in the Army and my boy was Mexican, so I was routing for Yuri Boy. Tito made me eat my words and after that I was a huge fan of his. I remember watching a lot of those fights live and it brings back a lot of great memories. Tito was a beast...and whatever u did, don't knock him down(except for Bernard that is LOL!)

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                    I don't care what anyone says, Tito was a baaaad man!

I remember the very first fight I saw from him was Tito vs. Yuri Boy. I knew Yuri Boy, but nothing about Tito. I was in the Army and my boy was Mexican, so I was routing for Yuri Boy. Tito made me eat my words and after that I was a huge fan of his. I remember watching a lot of those fights live and it brings back a lot of great memories. Tito was a beast...and whatever u did, don't knock him down(except for Bernard that is LOL!)
                    I remember thinking, how in the hell did Yory Boy's head stay on his neck. That was vicious.

Comment

Working...
                    X