Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful weather in the UK. Been kicking a football around on the street with my housemates. Few cold Tuborgs...

Almost 2AM here, still humid inside. One of those nights when it's almost too hot to use your duvet
    Last edited by rorymac; 01-19-2014, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Been in BDUs wit da black boots shootin military type weapons all day....U.S. Rangers sign me the **** up. People thought i had a machine gun today when I let that AR-15 rip off 30 rounds.

Comment

• I'm going to hit some clubs in a few hours from now. I think I might try out an alcohol trick.

There is always the paradox when prowling for girls, you need to get drunk but don't want to smell like the remnants in the bottom of a beer tap when you spit your game. The alcoholic trick is that vodka doesn't have a lot of odor, so you can drink it and people won't smell it. Beer on the other hand is one of the most odorous. So, I think I'm going to avoid beer and drink vodka tonight and see how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by prettyNpink View Post
          Vers said what's up!
          Tell Vers I said "Whasssss Tha Damn Deal mah homie?!?!?!?!?" Tell that joker he need to be on mah facebook so I can let him know when we touch dine. Imma be in SATX next month with Mrs. Chief.

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Beautiful weather in the UK. Been rocking swimming trunks, Ray Bans, denim shirt, kicking a football around on the street with my housemates. Few cold Tuborgs later and it's all good.

Almost 2AM here, still humid inside. One of those nights when it's almost too hot to use your duvet
          Good **** RoMac. I expect you should have had a few pints in ya system.

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          Been in BDUs wit da black boots shootin military type weapons all day....U.S. Rangers sign me the **** up. People thought i had a machine gun today when I let that AR-15 rip off 30 rounds.
          Ahhhhhhh. The good ol BDUs, I kept my MultiCams from Afghanistan, they feel alot better than BDU's and ACU's. You jus might be crazy enough for the Rangers MT.

Comment

• Watchin Bryan Jennings on the undercard of Judah/Paris. With a cup of coffee laced with Crown. What a way to start the morning. as its 830 in the am over here.

Comment

• What are we drinking Sunday night/Memorial day? Gotta go all out!

Gonna be hot as fuk this weekend so some friends and I are gonna head out to the lake, grill some brats, and drink steel reserve all night!

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                What are we drinking Sunday night/Memorial day? Gotta go all out!

Gonna be hot as fuk this weekend so some friends and I are gonna head out to the lake, grill some brats, and drink steel reserve all night!
                That's some top **** Check. Weather here is brilliant as well. I'm going out tonight so I'm on the beers at the moment. 5 down, 3 to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                  What are we drinking Sunday night/Memorial day? Gotta go all out!

It's gonna be hot as hell over here too ... My brothers/sis are coming over and we're gonna have a Maryland bushel of #1 Male Crabs with some Modelo Especial's ... it'll be a blast

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                    It's gonna be hot as hell over here too ... My brothers/sis are coming over and we're gonna have a Maryland bushel of #1 Male Crabs with some Modelo Especial's ... it'll be a blast
                    Badass pic of Dancey in your av

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      Badass pic of Dancey in your av
                      Best actor in the whole show !!! Ether hooked it up with the av

Comment

Working...
                      X