No announcement yet.

More Dangerous Demagogue: Barack Obama or Adolf Hitler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    If you want to compare "evil" compare bush to hitler not obama. bush sent me to a war on false pretenses. i was in iraq for six months in 2003. all along i was thinking it was to liberate people and that he had wmds. that wasnt remotely the case guess what was the reason? oil thats right he got all of his rich homeboys out there to get ****ing paid. meanwhile people were trying to shoot me and my fellow marines ass off and for what money. so i think a better comparison would be bush and hitler not obama and hitler.
    Bush isn't a valid comparison because he never had the type of fanatical following of Obama.

Obama's rabid following and messianic status is comparable to the worship bestowed on Hitler during his rise.

Also, if your definition of evil is sending people off to illegal wars, Bush wasn't the first or the last to do so.

Obama will not only continue the war in Iraq (a broken promise), but he is escalating the war in Afghanistan, starting a new war w/ Pakistan, a handful of new wars in Africa and he will encircle Russia and China.

There's your change for you.

Similarly, Bush's police state measures: Pdd 51, Military Commissions Act, Patriot Act 1 and 2 and Fisa illegal wiretapping will continue on.

If Obama was truly benevolent and serious about a meaningful restoration of our constitutional principles he would overturn all of these bills.

He won't. He enjoys the power they give him and will use them as Bush did.

He is more deceptive and the policies that he represents both domestic and foreign I would argue are qualitatively worse than anything Bush and the Neo-Cons ever did.

Obama is a world tragedy in the making.

Comment

Obama Youth.

Hitler had campaigns where young kids would sing his praises as a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
        Bush isn't a valid comparison because he never had the type of fanatical following of Obama.

Obama's rabid following and messianic status is comparable to the worship bestowed on Hitler during his rise.

Also, if your definition of evil is sending people off to illegal wars, Bush wasn't the first or the last to do so.

Obama will not only continue the war in Iraq (a broken promise), but he is escalating the war in Afghanistan, starting a new war w/ Pakistan, a handful of new wars in Africa and he will encircle Russia and China.

Similarly, Bush's police state measures: Pdd 51, Military Commissions Act, Patriot Act 1 and 2 and Fisa illegal wiretapping will continue on.

If Obama was truly benevolent and serious about a meaningful restoration of our constitutional principles he would overturn all of these bills.

He is more deceptive and the policies that he represents both domestic and foreign I would argue are qualitatively worse than anything Bush and the Neo-Cons ever did.

Can we start of list of his broken promises to date?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Oh really?

you know what maybe your right, i guess barack obama and adolf hitler are comparably dangerous. I mean on one hand you have a president not even through his first year of office attempting to fix a broken america and on the other hand you have hitler who goes into office to commit mass genocide and attempt to essentially take over the world.

Maybe i was just being ignorant
          Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Adolf Hitler personally oversaw the genocide of an estimated 6 million Jews, and also executed the mentally ******ed.

Last time I checked the worst thing Obama's done is speak on a few things he hadn't been properly briefed on.

There's really no comparison.
          co sign... just wow.

Comment

Obama Youth Brigades.

Hitler had a civilian security spy force to seek out dissidents.

Obama will use climate cops, green corps and other "street enforcers" with his civilian security force to make sure you're complying with the new tyrannical climate bills. Hopefully they don't get passed.

The first step of this is his expansion of the AmeriCorp program.

(I love the idiots clapping along to this in the backround, yay...we get a domestic civilian military to spy on us and harass us!!! Woo hooo!!! Change!!!)

Comment

He is not escalating the war in Iraq tin foil hat man. He is sending troops where they should have been in the first place. You know cause of the whole 9/11 thing. so all of those other people that sent people off to war should be compared to hitler then right? as far as the logic you are trying to make me understand. you making it sound like obama can walk on water. i guess you think he wasnt born in the united states to right?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                co sign... just wow.
                People behaved the same way when Galileo told them that the earth was round also.

Its ok to be skeptical, but do it with an intellectual foundation.

You guys are being knee jerk skeptics.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                  He is not escalating the war in Iraq tin foil hat man. He is sending troops where they should have been in the first place. You know cause of the whole 9/11 thing. so all of those other people that sent people off to war should be compared to hitler then right? as far as the logic you are trying to make me understand. you making it sound like obama can walk on water. i guess you think he wasnt born in the united states to right?
                  I didn't say he was escalating it **** bag, I said he is going to continue it.

You know, after he said he was against that war and would end it???

I'm not making it sound like he can walk on water, the media and his supporters are.

And we don't know where he was born, he won't provide a copy of his birth certificate.

A certificate of live birth is not the same thing as a birth certificate.

Tin foil man.

Comment

People behaved the same way when Galileo told them that the earth was round also.

Its ok to be skeptical, but do it with an intellectual foundation.

You guys are being knee jerk skeptics.
                    we are the ones having knee jerk reactions?

Comment

I didn't say he was escalating it **** bag, I said he is going to continue it.

You know, after he said he was against that war and would end it???

I'm not making it sound like he can walk on water, the media and his supporters are.

And we don't know where he was born, he won't provide a copy of his birth certificate.

A certificate of live birth is not the same thing as a birth certificate.

Tin foil man.
                      i meant the war in afghanistan **** mouth. he is sending the troops there where they need to be to handle the people that killed all of the civilians on 9/11. do you even live in the states? i can pull **** on all kinds of people so ****ing what? they had a whole movie made on the 9/11 thing. but i am sure you will discredit that right?

Comment

Working...
                      X