Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale, Badou Jack Trade Knockdowns - Fight To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight, would love to see a rematch. Maybe if Jack agrees to come to England. DeGale will agree to do it at light heavy. Or at least a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      DG - "lets do a rematch"
      Floyd "my fighter is a LHW - Lets rematch at LHW"

Floyd - I got all the respect in the world for you James - you're a great fighter but my fighter won

So will DG get respect for taking it to a 'LHW' all night long? I doubt it.
      He didn't say Jack was a light heavy, he said he's moving there. Jack is saying he can't make weight anymore, but when Gray asked him if he would do it again at 168, Jack said "if it's a rematch, yeah."

Comment

I had it a draw. Great fight, credit to both guys. I'll probably watch it again tomorrow and score again.

Good start to the year though.

Early days yet but kinda sounds like Jack has his mind made up about 175.
        Last edited by Chrismart; 01-15-2017, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Draw was a fair outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
            Draw seems fair to me, I had DeGale up by 2 going into the 12th
            Suuure dude

James got his ass beat up

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Holy ****. This is the biggest robbery for this level of fight.
              I feel your pain, it was just awful.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
                True, the card overall was brilliant, a great night of boxing, one that I was excited at watching the fights
                Was it just me or did it just feel like one of those special nights of Boxing from back in the days or what?? Like right from the first fight they started showing.

Nights like these remind us of what a special sport this really is. Amazing fights.

Comment

So glad it was a draw tmt nothing but ped cheats anyway hope they run tmt out of business. Enjoying mayweather looking and sounding like a b!t!c!h

Aka f!u!ck a Larry

Comment

Boxing judges don't go by the scoring criteria they go by what they like Degale flashy punches impressed them Jack landed the cleaner harder punches though

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
                      Lol at all the bruvvas saying this was a robbery but ward kovalev was fair
                      This ain't racial you moron both of them black and I've been saying kov won and I'm black, bad judging is rampid in the sport get behind that instead of playing a race card on a forum where most the idiots you think are black are Hispanic.

Comment

Working...
                      X