No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury To Take On UKAD Over Drug Test Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury To Take On UKAD Over Drug Test Results

World heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs) has decided to take legal action against the UKAD, according to reports in The Star and The Sun. Fury's lawyers have lodged legal papers with the High Court demanding that the anti-doping authority explain why he was charged with a doping violation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Suing to what end here? To explain why they are doing an investigation? I think that will come out in the investigation. IMO, this only makes it look worse for him. Lawyers sometimes strategize preemptive strikes when they know they're dealing with some heavy shyt.

Another thing, the language here implies that he was actually charged with a doping violation. I previously thought that they were simply investigating the reason for trace amounts to determine if there was a violation.
    Interesting. Hope it gets resolved asap.
    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 07-29-2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Great.. There goes the possibility of Oct rematch.. In all honesty, UKAD have been quite for way too long & this seems to be going nowhere..

Comment

For UKAD to flag an anomaly in one of Fury's tests, and take no action for 18 months except to leak the story to a newspaper is unfair and totally unacceptable.

If they had a real case against him he would have been banned already and would never have been allowed to fight Wlad.

FFS, stop pissing the man around. Apologise and clear his name so he can focus on defending his title. UKAD are making themselves and British boxing look ridiculous messing around like this.

Comment

savage squad
          Last edited by mannysavage; 08-20-2016, 01:21 PM.

Comment

He likely did dope he is a big fat liar not only is he a bigot but a person who has no respect for other people scared of ****sexuality because a little book (bible) tells him to be that way he is a brainwashed drone.

Time to expose this lousy cheater him and his spotty chest and back cousin Hughie Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Great.. There goes the possibility of Oct rematch.. In all honesty, UKAD have been quite for way too long & this seems to be going nowhere..
              I think it's all gone quiet since the follow up negative tests, it's not jeopardizing the fight never really was.

Hence Fury taking legal action on the one off bad result.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                For UKAD to flag an anomaly in one of Fury's tests, and take no action for 18 months except to leak the story to a newspaper is unfair and totally unacceptable.
                Agreed. UKAD looks horrible here. The only thing that may be at play is if they are not getting cooperation from Fury's side and it's causing a delay. Sometimes, lawsuits like this are for appearances only, to hide what's really going on. I think it's more likely though that UKAD is at fault for the recent delays, on top of the other delay which they are obviously at fault for. Assuming that team Fury are truthful about having clean B samples and blood tests, I hope they get the UKAD to come out on this thing and get it out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                  I think it's all gone quiet since the follow up negative tests, it's not jeopardizing the fight never really was.

Hence Fury taking legal action on the one off bad result.
                  Well it has.. If UKAD doesn't clear his name I don't think there is a fight on hand. Definitely Wlad & Team will not be ready to face Fury without UKAD's report & The 29-Oct is a thrown out date by Team Fury, Wlad & his team are saying its not confirmed yet.. In between all this UKAD has gone snooze..

Comment

Surely if there is a discrepancy between the A and B samples then the contamination has to have come post sampling?

Thats what i thought they were for.

Comment

Working...
                    X