No announcement yet.

4 Cream, 15 Splenda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Cream, 15 Splenda

Every morning, I get my coffee at McDonald's on my way to work. I always ask for 4 cream and 15 splenda for it to taste just right.

I know people that ask for just 1 splenda or else its' too sweet for them. WTH? What does this say about me needing 15 splenda? My taste buds are whack? How harmful is too much splenda?

God damn thats a lot, at least to me.

If I get (shitty) McDonalds coffee I just get 3/3

Comment

what's the point of drinking coffee if you gonna add all that **** to it...
      is like people that put ketchup on everything they eat, you kill it.

one large coffee please...
      Black

Comment

Originally posted by La Jefa View Post
        Every morning, I get my coffee at McDonald's on my way to work. I always ask for 4 cream and 15 splenda for it to taste just right.

I know people that ask for just 1 splenda or else its' too sweet for them. WTH? What does this say about me needing 15 splenda? My taste buds are whack? How harmful is too much splenda?
        There's no evidence that sucralose is harmful, however there is theories that too much will reduce your intestinal flora.

So basically if you can take a decent ****, you are ok.

Comment

I know a few people that put honey in that shitty coffee you drink. I've tried it , it's not bad. You should try it , you don't need as much to make it sweet. And I think it's healthier. I prefer cafe con leche.

Comment

Working...
          X