The man who can't get a date supports Stevens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Ding ding ding ding!!!

Questions Frank ****etts likes to ignore. $300,000 and a title shot for a guy that's never made 50k and isn't even ranked in the top ten? LOL!
    I don't know how much he made tbh... but I know it can't be more than Zab did against Paris. Purse bid was won by Duva for 71k, don't know how much the split was though... I imagine it's like 80/20 or something like that

*edit
    I was wrong, Paris was entitled to 40% of the purse bid...http://www.boxingscene.com/vernon-pa...udah-on--48619

Comment

Look, when GG finds an opponent, and I don't have to read anymore Superman "duck" stories, then I will chime in on his next opponent. Many of you don't understand boxing. You saw an offer, and thought this is great, GG has a fight, and when Stevens advisors step in, Stevens bluff was called. I could see if it was Hagler, but it's GG. A totally untested brand new hero to some of you. Who has he beaten? Oh that's right, everyone has ducked GG, my bad. I'm not beat anymore. I'm tired of reading your posts bigging up GG, tired of it. Either he goes to 168 or I will keep clowning him until he gets a prime opponent.

Comment

ward is hurting hbo turned down his purse demand to fight a bum.

as for stevens, he got his bluff called and found a way out by asking too much money.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Look, when GG finds an opponent, and I don't have to read anymore Superman "duck" stories, then I will chime in on his next opponent. Many of you don't understand boxing. You saw an offer, and thought this is great, GG has a fight, and when Stevens advisors step in, Stevens bluff was called. I could see if it was Hagler, but it's GG. A totally untested brand new hero to some of you. Who has he beaten? Oh that's right, everyone has ducked GG, my bad. I'm not beat anymore. I'm tired of reading your posts bigging up GG, tired of it. Either he goes to 168 or I will keep clowning him until he gets a prime opponent.
          Who has Stevens beat? His last opponent has been KOd 7 times with 10 losses. Dude lost to Jessie Brinkley.

Fact is Golovkin IS a title holder, a solid attraction on HBO and has a lot of buzz. Stevens isn't even ranked top ten. Facts are facts. Hell, Peter Quillin, another title holder, still fights on undercards. Martinez is out till next year, chavez is at 168. There are no other $300,000 offers to Stevens, period.

Comment

Who has Stevens beat? His last opponent has been KOd 7 times with 10 losses. Dude lost to Jessie Brinkley.

Fact is Golovkin IS a title holder, a solid attraction on HBO and has a lot of buzz. Stevens isn't even ranked top ten. Facts are facts. Hell, Peter Quillin, another title holder, still fights on undercards. Martinez is out till next year, chavez is at 168. There are no other $300,000 offers to Stevens, period.
            NBC got that good payday doe

Comment

How is your post answering my post? That's why I don't like talking boxing with you. You make no sense. If GG and his camp didn't think Stevens was worthy, why did they throw 300 grand at him? Next time stop giving us info that we all know about.

Comment

Originally posted by I am evol View Post
                Looks like Stevens is going to the school of Andre Ward.
                Well, see them both in 2014
                I hate when athletes go this route. If u never boxed before u can't critize me cuz u don't know what it's like to fight. Ok so if a guy has never boxed before then he shouldn't glorify u either cuz he doesn't know what it's like to fight. But of course they only use this when their gettin bad mouthed by somebody. Smh
                Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 08-13-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Let them know Ward. $300k is a lot of money to armchairs, not boxers.

$300k is a ton of money for 99.8% of all boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    $300k is a ton of money for 99.8% of all boxers.
                    But.... armchairs

Comment

matt macklin was a contender at MW, and in his prime, and good boy completely annihilated him.

geale dropped a world title to avoid golovkin. so did pirog. world titles mean a ton to guys like that.

it's very obvious that golovkin is avoided.

Comment

Working...
                      X