Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cotto who fought Floyd versus the Manny who fought Bradley who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give Manny full credit for beating Cotto the first time, none of that catchweight dispute.

But Cotto beats the current Manny, Manny seems to have lost his power or speed, Cotto walks through them and Tko or Kos Manny.

Lets not forget, Manny couldn't get a handicap Bradley or a Bloated Marquez out three, Easy win for Cotto at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
      Difference is Cotto isn't asking Manny for a fight. Manny is asking Cotto for a fight so Manny needs to accomodate Cotto since that is who he wants to fight supposedly.

Ask that girl in your avi if a guy asked her out on a date but said she has to pay for the date if she would accept the date offer.
      Depending on how smoothly he said it, he would definitely stand out from the hundreds of hopeless guys that would lick the pavement if she asked.

Bad analogy.

Comment

• Cotto walks thru Pac's punches and stops him under 10.

Fact!

Comment

• Pacquiao stops Cotto faster....

after Pacquiao starts destroying Cotto's face with 15 punch combos from different angels Cotto will play it smart and won't come out of the corner.

I like Cotto but Pacquiao beats every version of him

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
            Cotto walks thru Pac's punches and stops him under 10.

Fact!
            TBH sounds more like wishful thinking...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Coming from a Bradley fan and a semi Pac hater, Bradley got outclassed.
              No Cotto was outclassed by Manny Pac..That's a better gauge..Bradley won a tight close fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Pacquiao stops Cotto faster....

after Pacquiao starts destroying Cotto's face with 15 punch combos from different angels Cotto will play it smart and won't come out of the corner.

I like Cotto but Pacquiao beats every version of him
                Can't believe I'm saying this but I totally agree..

Comment

• This tread still going strong even though it should be considered a fact by now that Pacman won't fight the version of Cotto that Floyd did. Surely there is a reason for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X