No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael‏@danrafaelespn

Richard Schaefer has informed me that @ChinoMaidana is not available for June 23 to rematch with @VICIOUSortiz. #boxing

----

So much for that...

Comment

• Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
      Richard Schaefer has informed me that @ChinoMaidana is not available for June 23 to rematch with @VICIOUSortiz. #boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        nothing u say makes sense, u do know that rite? vada wasnt around when floyd originally requested radom ost.
        I love the irony of all these pac-tards talking about blood testing now... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Peterson and Berto were the one requesting the testing and accusing there opponents.

Seems like an American problem, as it is in American sports and culture.
          Originally posted by heihaci View Post
          so black fighters seem to be getting caught after requesting drug testing. Maybe Floyd is on some ****?
          Why make it an American or Black thing? That's flawed logic.

Comment

VADA testing > USADA testing.

Could this be the reason why Floyd didn't petition the commission, because NSAC would have put VADA incharge of testing?

Twice now we have fighters than requested the testing have been caught using.

It also seems like the majority of boxers failing drugs tests are Ameicans.
            STFU, u always find a way to add some floyd hate to a subject

Comment

• Originally posted by heihaci View Post
              so black fighters seem to be getting caught after requesting drug testing. Maybe Floyd is on some ****?

that's uncalled for..... there's nothing that indicates Floyd is on anything. Infact IMO he didn't look as good as he usually does in his last fight.

this is just a case of two cheaters .cheating going into their biggest fights.
              It has nothing to do with race

Comment

• R I N G TV is saying that, after speaking to Richard Schaefer, the fight will go on. Berto initially tested positive last Saturday. Al Haymon pushed for a "B" sample, which also tested positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                  Virgil Hunter, Ward's Trainer, was the one who referenced the doctor who provided Synthetic T to Peterson if we we're talking about Ward.

As for this news, very very disappointed in Berto. Was looking forward to both of these fights. Can't believe the fighters that wanted the testing were the ones who tested positive.
                  Interesting. I always thought of Hunter as a standup guy.

Comment

Peterson and Berto were the one requesting the testing and accusing there opponents.

Seems like an American problem, as it is in American sports and culture.
                    You NOW want to admit there is a problem? lol You f*king idiot, Mayweather has been saying this **** for how many years now?

Are you pac-tards going to act like this is something new?? GTFOH... Mayweather has been screaming that fighters have been cheating for years now. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ONEBOX
                      u must be hella slow bro LOL.. which part didnt u get when i said floyd pays off the testing agency?? meaning they wont test him, of course they'll come pull blood put that shiietz on 24/7 then once they get back to the lab shiietz going in the trash and floyd's sample gets replaced by a new sample by the name of mark goldswin. LOL
                      And then James Bond comes in and starts trying to find the evil, diabolical and menacing, master mind..... FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR.

Comment

Working...
                      X