• Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah kills Vernon Paris is 9th round *VID*

Saw this coming a mile away.

Comment

we all knew paris was gonna get spanked

Comment

that was very impressive

don't know why so many fighters stop throwing after they land a big shot, just because the opponent clinches, judah showed them how it's done. keep throwing.

Comment

Good on Zab, he did his thing and represented Brooklyn well tonight. Paris was definitely out matched.

Comment

paris got shut out and shut down, haha. wasn't expecting that tbh. judah shining in the lower profiled fights. i'd liked to see him face garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
              Thanks for the vid, man. Green K going your way. Damn, I didn't know that some network are interested with freddie roach as fight analyst. I think he did a good job despite the parkinsons.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                paris got shut out and shut down, haha. wasn't expecting that tbh. judah shining in the lower profiled fights. i'd liked to see him face garcia.
                Yes I was wrong about this fight as well. Zab proved a lot of people wrong. Including myself...

glad to see super judah back

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  Thanks for the vid, man. Green K going your way. Damn, I didn't know that some network are interested with freddie roach as fight analyst. I think he did a good job despite the parkinsons.
                  the vid is about zab judah, not the guy who lost to marquez's trainer

Comment

You are right, great win by zab judah and I was glad he attributed his win to his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Hallelujah in the highest.

Comment

Working...
                    X