Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
    i dont know why pac got so big so fast
    Who's the ass in ur sig?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Who's the ass in ur sig?
      I want to know too- that **** is driving me crazy

Comment

This is going to be a war. They are both looking incredible. Both are having the best training camps of their careers and they collide live on PPV this November 12th. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          This is going to be a war. They are both looking incredible. Both are having the best training camps of their careers and they collide live on PPV this November 12th. I can't wait.
          What makes you say this is marquez's best training camp? He's gonna get destroyed lol. This fight is an absolute mismatch. Pacquiao is a welterweight now and Marquez is still a lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
            Floyd Sr. and Sergio will be in attendance to get a good look at the Pacman

Floyd Sr. must be on a scouting mission for his son and making recommendations to Lil Floyd whether his son should take the fight or not
            sergio i get, but sr? why the **** would he want to be there, unless, you know, what you said...interesting, where did you hear this anyway?

Comment

i dont know why pac got so big so fast
              this was an experiment to see if u guys thought i was accusing pac of doping , cuz ariza said this about marquez "i dont know why marquez got so big so fast"

i didnt think he was accusing marquez, i just wanted to see what others would think if i said this about pac

Comment

this was an experiment to see if u guys thought i was accusing pac of doping , cuz ariza said this about marquez "i dont know why marquez got so big so fast"

i didnt think he was accusing marquez, i just wanted to see what others would think if i said this about pac
                lol - so you were just playing around in that other thread?

but yes, anyone wwho actually reads what was said by ariza would realize it is quite a stretch to suggest he was accusing anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                  sergio i get, but sr? why the **** would he want to be there, unless, you know, what you said...interesting, where did you hear this anyway?
                  reported last month on FH that Floyd Sr. would be in attendance

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    lol - so you were just playing around in that other thread?

but yes, anyone wwho actually reads what was said by ariza would realize it is quite a stretch to suggest he was accusing anyone.
                    right

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      Who's the ass in ur sig?

her name is Somaya Reece

www.missreece.com

this is how she looked 4 years ago.....

this is how she looks now....

Comment

Working...
                      X