This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    People that just support a boxer because of "racial" or national identity are pretty pathetic and their views can't be trusted.
    Hey! No need to randomly **** all over Pacquiao's fanbase like that.

Imagine if Floyd was an eastern European fighter, I wonder how many on here would change their views on his actions and inactions.
    Are you telling me that an undefeated consensus top 50 p4p ATG Eastern European fighter wouldn't get endlessly nutthugged to the extreme by Eastern Euro's?

Hell, Wlad & Vitali aren't even top 100 p4p ATG's (or even top ten ATG's in their own division) and if you listen to this board's resident Slavic nationalists, you would think that they were undefeated & indestructible boxing GOD's.

Comment

Originally posted by FistOfTyson View Post
      Pacquiao ducking the roid tests makes all filipinos look bad
      yup because all filipinos are on steriods thats why the brotha's are so scared of them SHM...

Comment

Classic, now Michael Irvin sucks, is there no end to the madness? Michael Irvin was a fuking STUD on one for the best football teams in history. Multiple superbowl champion, HOF athlete, and one physical mother fuked out on the football field. This man can't have an opinion? You tools think your opinion means more then an NFL legend? Some dudes around here getting way too high on that horse. Irvin is a fuking god in dallas, he is still even years after he retired a relevant face in football. Im sure he s just a bitter old man, I mean who wouldn't give up being a superbowl champion and NFL HOF player to be a boxer. Being on ppv is WAY better then tearing it up in the superbowl 3 TIMES. I mean like 1 whole million people buy those ppv fights man! Dude im a boxing guy but let's be real please. Irvin isn't down with floyds act, shocking. Not everyone is down with floyd jr. that doesn't mean there jealous, in fact that makes him a member of the vast majority of sports fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          This is not surprising. Being a black guy, how do you think blacks got into slavery???? We are the least loyal race in the world, we sell eachother out easily. It all started with Slavery along time ago.

Hispanics, Asians, Whites, are all known for 1 thing, they are loyal and stick together, blacks don't.
          irvin is just being real here.. no selling out or picking sides.. *****s are so indenial.. fact is that floyd never request OST in the pass but when it comes to pac he requested OST, thats a clear sign that floyd has doubt if he can beat manny. when u know u can beat someone u dont go and request for more testings, because whats the point of that when your gonna beat the dude anyways? if manny was the one who request OST for floyd when manny never did in the pass i would be the first to say manny is scared.. *****s the sooner u guys admit to this the sooner u guys will be able to sleep at night..

Comment

80% of the *****s on here is gonna go burn their irvin jersey after this LOL!!

Comment

michael irvin is offically a *******!! phuck that pool!! phucking sell out! LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
                Hey! No need to randomly **** all over Pacquiao's fanbase like that.

Are you telling me that an undefeated consensus top 50 p4p ATG Eastern European fighter wouldn't get endlessly nutthugged to the extreme by Eastern Euro's?

Hell, Wlad & Vitali aren't even top 100 p4p ATG's (or even top ten ATG's in their own division) and if you listen to this board's resident Slavic nationalists, you would think that they were undefeated & indestructible boxing GOD's.
                Gtfo you POS rat. Wlad and Vitali are TRUE Hw's.

Vitali has:
                Never been knocked down
                Never had a LEGIT loss
                Lost less than 10 rounds in his entire career
                Has highest KO % in True HW History.

Nobody has been so dominant as the Klitschko's. They make everyone look like bums and cleared the whole division to the point where nobody can become good because they make everyone look so bad.

But I guess bums from 40 years ago were some magical fighters? Ever heard of Sports Evolution?

Thats like saying Jessie Owens is a better runner than Bolt or that some Olympic swimmer from the 1950's is a better Swimmer than Michael Phelps.

Boxing back then had very few rules, their technique was wack, it was full of fixed fights and dirty tricks and you didnt have the best in the world fighting in each other, and the Talent pool was much much smaller than it is now where all the bums get weeded out in the Amateur system.

You know why we support Wlad and Vitali? Because we are educated and have some sort of culture and tradition and we can relate to them.

How can I root for someone like Floyd? An uneducated moron who comes from a family of crime and druggies, who is a coward.

I'm sorry but im not an uneducated crackhead, so I cant relate to Floyd. Im sure you and all the other Floyd fans who live in Section 8 housing can relate, so its all cool for me.

Comment

One thing you can be certain you'll never see...

A Filipino opposing or criticizing Fuhrer Pacroid for leaving tens of millions of dollars on the table and a shot cementing his legacy as undoubtedly THE best fighter of this era by beating Floyd Mayweather all because he's scared of needles.

"Pacquiao is making Filipino athletes look like cheaters the way he's ducking & dodging them drug tests"

Is something you'll never hear out of a Filipino's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    80% of the *****s on here is gonna go burn their irvin jersey after this LOL!!
                    If they want someone to burn them I will do it...I dislike all Cowboys past, present and future. Sowboys and their idiot fans who think they are going 16-0 and winning the super bowl every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by tennis-legend
                      martin luther king jr

1. cheated to get his doctrate
                      2. had a 3some the night before he was killed
                      3. had communist ties- he put commies into black churches to spread communism to the black man

4. the "i have a dream" speech was a copypasta from someone else 10 years before

biggest phony in the history

i agree the jews made up the holocaust
                      but they are jews- we know what THEY are like

black people are supposed to be human beings- why so serious?
                      Reported...for actually being dumb enough to be a holocaust denialist.

Comment

Working...
                      X