Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward: David Haye is Scared To Death!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    Its easy to say he's trash talking because he's scared, but he always does it, so was he also scared of fraudley and enzo mac?
    This time his talk is excessive and has a different tone to it.

Haye sounded confident before Audley, he sounds nervous now.
    Last edited by The Hammer; 06-29-2011, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Haye will be fully prepared for when Wladimir walks into the ring in his red robe and his brother behind him. Haye has packed two pairs of boxing shorts, he knows sometimes accidents happen lol

Comment

scared of german hospital

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
          I don't know what the purpose of a picture with no post means, all it shows me is that at least we know that Haye looks to have a full set of teeth........for now anyway. Whether that will be the case AFTER the fight remains to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Haye will be fully prepared for when Wladimir walks into the ring in his red robe and his brother behind him. Haye has packed two pairs of boxing shorts, he knows sometimes accidents happen lol
            I'm told an adult baby napkin is better.

Comment

people need to watch FACE oFF. if anyone looks uncomfortable and silly its Wlad. haye is clowning this dude left and right

and when does trashtalking represent being scared. i guess floyd is always scared since he always trash talks, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                I'm told an adult baby napkin is better.
                Hahaha now that's a disgusting thought

Comment

Haye will **** himself when he hears the guitar starting

Comment

I only watched a three minute video of the face-off, so I have little to go on. If Haye is scared or intimidated by Wlad, I saw absolutely no sign of it. Looks like David is taking the trash talk right into the ring....

Comment

haye is a nobody and you will see it for yourself on july 2..

does anyone know why the brothers always wear red???

their national colors are blue/yellow...that's what they use to wear back in the days.

Comment

Working...
                      X