Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Roy Jones a coward for not defending his title against Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Roy Jones a coward for not defending his title against Lennox Lewis?

I mean after all, Jones did win a heavyweight title right? He moved up in weight, beat John Ruiz, then, like the coward he is, went back down in weight, rather than fight Lennox Lewis. What a coward! That's an obvious duck, much like pacquiao who clearly is ducking MW Martinez.

Lennox had power.. no chance Roy wanted any of that.. you saw what happened when Danny Green got hold of him

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      I mean after all, Jones did win a heavyweight title right? He moved up in weight, beat John Ruiz, then, like the coward he is, went back down in weight, rather than fight Lennox Lewis. What a coward! That's an obvious duck, much like pacquiao who clearly is ducking MW Martinez.
      Pac should have told us from the start that he just wanted the fight to make history. At least RJJR told us that....

Also, cmon, jumping from cruiserweight to heavyweight is a bigger jump than welterweight to LMW

Comment

I swear it was Vitali not Lewis?

Comment

Originally posted by trix123 View Post
          Pac should have told us from the start that he just wanted the fight to make history. At least RJJR told us that....
          What? that was the plan from the start, you honestly believed that pacquiao was going to spend the rest of his career at 154 pounds? lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
            I swear it was Vitali not Lewis?
            I think jones fought ruiz several months prior to lennox fighting klitschko.

Comment

If he can't fight a HW champ, he shouldn't be called a hw champ.

Roy was a coward and an opportunistic cherrypicker.

By your logic, we can't consider him a real hw champion because he's an obvious fraud.

Comment

Yes...........

Comment

Ruiz...Margarito

Lots of difference in how Jones and Manny got the belts.

But I see your point...Jones wasn't really the HW champ and Manny isn't really a champ at 154 either.

Comment

At least RJJR fought a World Heavyweight champ without catchweights......

Comment

Working...
                    X