No announcement yet.

Pretty funny here- People walking into glass doors they don't see

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty funny here- People walking into glass doors they don't see

Sorry its a link and not the embed, but shi t is funny.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80966291/

Bro my homeboy had the worst face plant into a sliding glass dooor you have ever seen, to this day we think about it and laugh.

Comment

My knuckleheaded dog woke up my GF early one morning to go pee and she let her out the back sliding glass door and shut the screen waiting for her to come back. My 74 lb pitbull came barreling in full speed to come back into the house and crashed into the screen. The ***** bent the ****ing screen door all to **** and it wouldn't even close anymore. I had to take the whole door off and bend it back into position. :funny:

Comment

haha i laugh twice as hard if they break the glass

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          Bro my homeboy had the worst face plant into a sliding glass dooor you have ever seen, to this day we think about it and laugh.
          What happened to him?

This topic has a special meaning to me. I was in the Bally's in Tampa off Hillsbourough and 3 of us were upstairs lifting weights. I had to run to the car for something (towel, I think) and I was all pumped up, I flew down the steps and was kind of gliding towards the front doors (2 sets of double glass doors, not sliding, you had to push them open). One of them called me and I turned my head while still moving...well you see where this is going.

For some reason, the first set of doors was open...I sped right through there without even noticing. Then, I'm turning my head back forward and BLAM!!!!!!! My head connects at the same time as my arms and my lead foot and/or knee. You wouldn't believe, I BLEW the doors off the hinges and crushed them, didn't even miss a step. Both big ass gym entrance doors were hanging, one completely off, I also broke one of the windows. It looks like a car drove through that shi t. It took a split second for me to realize what I did and I hauled ass to the car and took off.

Came back about a week later like nothing happened. My friends were killing me over that shi t, I can only imagine how funny it was to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            My knuckleheaded dog woke up my GF early one morning to go pee and she let her out the back sliding glass door and shut the screen waiting for her to come back. My 74 lb pitbull came barreling in full speed to come back into the house and crashed into the screen. The ***** bent the ****ing screen door all to **** and it wouldn't even close anymore. I had to take the whole door off and bend it back into position. :funny:
            pit bulls are houses....animals running into doors are pretty damn funny too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Sorry its a link and not the embed, but shi t is funny.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80966291/
                People walking into glass doors never stops being funny -

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  blocked, what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    blocked, what is it?
                    The embed code for your video...

Comment

Working...
                    X