Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better chin? Margarito or Baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the better chin? Margarito or Baldomir?

Both have tremendous beards, but who's is better?
    Margarito
    40.91%
    Baldomir
    59.09%

Floyd couldnt even knock Baldo out, so it's gotta be Baldo.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee View Post
      Floyd couldnt even knock Baldo out, so it's gotta be Baldo.
      HAHAHA, funniest post of the day. But I still think its Baldo, however not for the reason you gave, LOL

Comment

baldomir has the most underrated chin in boxing... he beats margy by a long shot.

Comment

BALDIMIR in my book,I remember seeing MARGIRITO slightly stunned around round 4 against CLOTTEY and before MOSLEY knocked him out he was dropped a few times.Also remember MARGIRITO doesn't take full on 12 rounds against these big punchers,his fights don't last that long,BALDIMIR usually endures 12.Go watch the SHOTS BALDIMIR took from FORREST for 12,or JUDAH or even the 9 rounds against GATTI.That wasn't the GATTI that fought GOMEZ he was throwing all night against BALDIMIR and HARD and ONE THING GATTI COULD ALWAYS DO WAS PUNCH.FLOYD hurt his hand and was like a fly for 12 against BALDIMIR ,S**t I never even seen BALDIMIR stunned.I hope ARUM really makes MARGIRITO -BALDIMIR it would be a WAR!!!

Comment

Anyone know the details about when Baldi got stopped early in his career?

Comment

Baldo got Acromegaly, his is better.

Comment

I think if these two fought that neither could knock the other one out. That's why it might be a good fight.

Comment

Baldomir easy. Vernon Forrest was hitting him with rockets and even he was unsettled by the little to no effect his power was having on Carlo. ****, Vernon even got some free shots one round and Baldy just acted like a fly was buzzing in front of him if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MaFu MoFo View Post
                    Baldo got Acromegaly, his is better.
                    Mofo, i saw that KO live.. what a brutal KO (cintron)

Comment

Working...
                    X