• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
    ...i just lost a sht load of points.
    You sure did

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      Guerrero will box Berto's ear off, possibly KO Berto in the late rounds when he gasses. I'll bump this post when Guerrero wins.
      Yep, easy night for guerrero

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I think Guerrero would beat Bradley in a very close fight. Bradley is not gonna be able to outwork him or impose his will on him.
        Bradley's sure going to put up a better fight when Guerrero tries to impose his will on him though.

Not knocking Berto, he dug deep to get himself back into that. He got outfought though. Don't know if Tim Bradley would allow that to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          You sure did
          about three days worth of interest.

Comment

• Had it 114/112 Ghost. But sweet jesus he was dirty as all **** in there. It was up to Berto to adjust. Moret let that fight get way too dirty. Great fight, but the dirty a$$ tactics really took some luster off that fight for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
              about three days worth of interest.
              At least you're not attached, time to spread the wealth!

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
                Berto hasn't improved from the first time I seen him fight in 08 to now. That's crazy.
                Power and speed, that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Bradley's sure going to put up a better fight when Guerrero tries to impose his will on him though.

Not knocking Berto, he dug deep to get himself back into that. He got outfought though. Don't know if Tim Bradley would allow that to happen.
                  Bradley is smart and versatile. He's not going to just let Guerrero do a damn thing in the ring, Guerrero will have to adjust to Bradley.

I would confidently predict a comfortable decision win for Tim in that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Bradley is smart and versatile. He's not going to just let Guerrero do a damn thing in the ring, Guerrero will have to adjust to Bradley.

I would confidently predict a comfortable decision win for Tim in that fight.
                    Guerrero is also pretty versatile and he does not get discouraged easily.

It would probably be another dirty fight but interesting. I don't think it is very clear cut at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Had it 114/112 Ghost. But sweet jesus he was dirty as all **** in there. It was up to Berto to adjust. Moret let that fight get way too dirty. Great fight, but the dirty a$$ tactics really took some luster off that fight for me.
                      Berto held the whole fight what were you watching?

Comment

Working...
                      X