'Canelo is not invincible, people dont come to fight says Josesito Lopez *NEW*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Love lopez mindset,This will be a battle
    Lopez just lost to Jessie Vargas a few fights ago.

If this fight is a battle, then Canelo doesn't belong in the top 3 at JMW. Simple as that. No other way around it. If he's going toe to toe and battling Josesito Lopez in a clash of titans type fight, this kid should give up his belt, drop out of the top 10 and fight on Telemundo from here on out.

Since you actually think it will be a battle, I think deep down you realize Canelo isn't what he seems. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

If this fight is a battle, then Canelo doesn't belong in the top 3 at JMW. Simple as that. No other way around it. If he's going toe to toe and battling Josesito Lopez in a clash of titans type fight, this kid should give up his belt, drop out of the top 10 and fight on Telemundo from here on out.

Since you actually think it will be a battle, I think deep down you realize Canelo isn't what he seems. Just my thoughts.
      You know how it works, fans of the overwhelming favorite have to hype up the underdog so it seems like a legitimate match-up to even contemplate, let alone actually make the fight lol. He's going in the ring as a loser, and he'll leave the ring as a loser. Josesito has everything to gain and I'm sure he'll take advantage of the opportunity. GB might think it's a good idea to protect their future investment, but they can only fool themselves (and the blind-folded fans) for so long. Future stars should be put through a gauntlet of tough contenders. Beating on over-matched opponents only gets you the admiration and cheers of the fans who don't know any better.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 08-12-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

jsfd26, why don't you wait till this fight is over and see if I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Love lopez mindset,This will be a battle

i dont think "battle" will describe it as much as "massacre" might

lopez is tough and will go down swinging, but he has no chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            This guy is a fkin genius...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

I agree. Canelo is a favorite of mine but if he has trouble with Lopez I will give up on him.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              You know how it works, fans of the overwhelming favorite have to hype up the underdog so it seems like a legitimate match-up to even contemplate, let alone actually make the fight lol. He's going in the ring as a loser, and he'll leave the ring as a loser. Josesito has everything to gain and I'm sure he'll take advantage of the opportunity. GB might think it's a good idea to protect their future investment, but they can only fool themselves (and the blind-folded fans) for so long. Future stars should be put through a gauntlet of tough contenders. Beating on over-matched opponents only gets you the admiration and cheers of the fans who don't know any better.
              Exactly, couldn't have said it better

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Agreed with the entire post, especially the bold.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  So little that we know about this guy yet he's still a champion.

Just waiting for him to fight Cotto or Floyd so they can make him look silly. -_-
                  As a Canelo fan I am hoping he gets a fight with one or both of these overrated fighters. The sooner the better.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    jsfd26, why don't you wait till this fight is over and see if I was wrong.
                    I was just saying that you were stating the obvious.
                    Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    As a Canelo fan I am hoping he gets a fight with one or both of these overrated fighters. The sooner the better.
                    Oh he WILL get the fight but doesn't mean he deserves it... AT ALL. I mean, GBP is not even trying to make him better by giving him better opposition so that he actually has a chance at beating these guys (Floyd and/or Cotto). They just wanna cash him out...

Comment

If Lopez can pull it off...... More power to him

Comment

Working...
                      X