Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Up The Best Of Boxing Scene Group Peepz! And what!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, Jose is going to help us make a siggy.

I am thinking of having pics of the best boxers in history and then current era's.

So maybe a shot were an ATG from the begining and then another boxer pops up etc...

I am not going to lie, I only really know about boxers from late 80's to 90's.

Any ideas on boxers please? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
      Hey guys, Jose is going to help us make a siggy.

I am thinking of having pics of the best boxers in history and then current era's.

So maybe a shot were an ATG from the begining and then another boxer pops up etc...

I am not going to lie, I only really know about boxers from late 80's to 90's.

Any ideas on boxers please? Thanks.
      Well, I'd have SRR, Ali, Duran, Armstrong, Greb, Pep, SRL, Marciano, Hagler, Hearns, and well, a shit ton in there.

Comment

Marciano better not grace any ****ing sig banner of a group I belong to.

I'm still pissed about the Walcott outcome.

Comment

The elite of the elite SIG IT!

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php?groupid=383

The Best I have seen here have been chosen. If you see

#BoBS in the siggy, he my home boy. I will take an e-bullet for him.

I aint saying any of you people are my enemy, we can all live together, but I live knowing I am amongst the best here.

Some have been here for time, been making people look like fools, given intelligent debates, gained respect from the community. Others have made you all pissed off like little women, and some, a select few, have an aura.

The group is growing slowly, but if any member wants to recommend someone they feel is worthy, then hit this thread up! Don't be insulted if you haven't been asked to join yet, I been chatting about this Peterson Armpit Steroid ****.

When you got it, you got it. Damnit just look at the member list and come tell me none of them are ATG's?

Your group is lacking with out me...........true story!

Comment

Some good names out there.

I know of Jack Johnson but haven't seen much on him. I believe he is from wayyyy back.

Are there any worth having? I should really read up on them, but I prefer videos because I have a terrible concentration span.

Ric, I have invited you. You have big muscles and a Harley LOL. No ****

Comment

Also I would really like to have a trainers siggy too. I mean some just don't get enough love in the world.

Comment

Also I would really like to have a trainers siggy too. I mean some just don't get enough love in the world.
                  I bet I know who you are

I won't tell though

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    I bet I know who you are

I won't tell though
                    I have created a group with the very best posters ever. It is a thriving group with a mixed dynamic that just blows your mind.

Any group want to challenge #BoBS are foolish. Come at me bro and hoes.

Comment

I have created a group with the very best posters ever. It is a thriving group with a mixed dynamic that just blows your mind.

Any group want to challenge #BoBS are foolish. Come at me bro and hoes.
                      Challenge taken.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php?groupid=384

WoBS.

Keep an eye on who joins my group. It will not be 50+ deep, but the 10-15 posters who I sent invitations to, are some of the elite trolls of this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X