Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timmah is gonna get turned all night....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    No way Pull he isn't winning this, Tim is going to break this kid down mentally at some point in the fight when Devon won't know what to do in order to stop the pressure and constant counter shots and nothing is working. The doubt is going to creep in and he hasn't been in with anyone yet that has prepared him for what he is going to be up against.
    that's a possibility.... but cunningham's gameplan is to turn timmah.

Comment

That was not the best video to make your case Pull.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        did you see the vid where hearns schools timmah how to throw punches? I mean timmeh punches people for a living and he didn't even know how to turn over his right cross. c'mon son. c'mon.
        LOL-yes,I watched that video.Hearns was only showing him how to hit harder than he currently does.IMO-I would rather have Hearns teach me how to hit harder than to have Cunningham teach me how to move laterally or try to turn a guy like Bradley.Bradley can hit decent-Devon can't even move well on his feet,let alone quit planting them...You keep forgetting how easy of a target he has been.

I like Devon (hate Cunningham's big mouth),but I think they could have built this fight up for another year-the guy is still very young at 23 years old.I think he will struggle against guys who put pressure on him,make him move backwards,or guys who can move in and out....I'm not so sure he would even be able to get past Amir Khan-who is faster than Devon on both his hands and feet...

I applaud both Devon and Bradley,because they are doing something nobody else in other divisions are doing-fighting the best in their weight class (aside from the Super 6 tourney).

Wanna bet some points?
        Last edited by damned1974; 01-27-2011, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X