No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz "I'm shot and it hurts that I can't accept it."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    Spoke with Ortiz and his sister last night and Ortiz is really hurt off the loss, but he can't accept he's done. He feels he's physically strong, but doesn't know what's wrong with his body when he gets hit. With that being said he's not retiring, cuz he feels his ego was hurt worse. I really feel for him, but he should retire.
    When the mind goes already, the body goes. He is probably done.
    He is too unreliable for GBP to develop him further.

Comment

I spoke with Vic, too.

Me: Sup Vic!!!

Him: Ummm....Sup?

Me: How did you feel about the fight the other night?

Him:

You heard it here first, folks.

Comment

its time for broner ortiz

Comment

Pacquiao is 35 years old, has had more wars than the middle east, just came back from a concussive Knockout from possibly roided Marquez and you don't see him crying about it. He just works harder.

Comment

Not for nothing but the hook Ortiz got hit with would put down a lot of mother ****ers. It was right on the chin!

Comment

Question for op, no bs. Real question:

Did you ask him about him trying to headbutt Collazo on the 1st round? Was it intentional or accidental?

IMHO Ortiz has too many mental demons and cant deal with them. Dude really need some help, mental help from a profesional to help him with those insecurities and what not.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

ARREST THOSE MUDDAFUKAS!

Comment

Was Ortiz more hurt or damaged them he admitted vs Floyd

When Floyd landed that nice combo on Ortiz chin , did it ruin him without really knowing it? Or was it josesito lope who cracked thy egg. I rember think dn Floyd , I payed for this and you didn't haVe to win like that. But all in all do you think Ortiz was ruined with that combo ?

Comment

Working...
                  X