No announcement yet.

Sooo who's buying Pacquiao-JMM 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Will definitely stream, not gonna pay to see the same fight a fourth time. Undercard does look good, not enough to pay 60+ bucks for though
    Here's the way Im looking at it. I like both guys fighting in the main event and I love the undercard more than the main event. Probably not worth the 60 bucks but what the hell. I get a pretty nice undercard and then Pacquiao-JMM as a bonus. Even tho Im tired of watching the same damn fight.
    Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    We usually got a **** ton of beer and wine, I don't think they have any liquor there. It's just annoying to watch the fights though because everybody is a professional commentator.

Always funny to hear them scream, AYAN!, every time Pacquiao throws a punch.

I must be black though..... I like Bradley and I'm not suckling at some of these Filipino's fighter's nuts.
    Definitely not a Filipino if I do that.
    Look at this guy using Google translator, what a phony...

In that case, puta ina mo. Does that make me Filipino?

I wonder if we ever came across each other at one of these gatherings. It seems to me like all these Filipinos here are connected or know each other one way or another.

Comment

Streaming on my 2nd laptop at the lounge I DJ at on Saturdays and hookin to big HD TV LOL

Comment

I'll get it for free but wouldn't have paid for it anyway, just like I haven't paid for any of Pac's fights since the 2009. Complete **** and disgracful fights since then.

As was Mayweather vs JMM in 2009 that I didn't pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          Streaming on my 2nd laptop at the lounge I DJ at on Saturdays and hookin to big HD TV LOL
          What's your set up? You oldshool and use wax or moved on up and went all digital? Or both?

Comment

Working...
          X