No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather to address Floyd's leave of absence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather to address Floyd's leave of absence

Roger Mayweather, trainer and Uncle to boxing prodigy Floyd Mayweather Junior, is one of the most accessible and out spoken members of Team Mayweather.

When Floyd announced on video this week that he plans to take a one or two year hiatus from the sport and concentrate on his foundation and gym, it was predictable that neither he nor the CEO of Mayweather Promotions Leonard Ellerbe were available for public comment.

Of course, loose gun, Roger is more than happy to address the issue and the fans on The Boxing Truth Radio this Sunday night at 6 PM Pacific Standard Time (9 PM Eastern Standard Time).

Stop by The Boxing Truth to hear what Roger has to say.
    Listen to the show's LIVE stream below or visit The Boxing Truth for a podcast version on Monday morning?

Thanks for the heads up.. Gotta hear this..

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      Roger Mayweather, trainer and Uncle to boxing prodigy Floyd Mayweather Junior, is one of the most accessible and out spoken members of Team Mayweather.

When Floyd announced on video this week that he plans to take a one or two year hiatus from the sport and concentrate on his foundation and gym, it was predictable that neither he nor the CEO of Mayweather Promotions Leonard Ellerbe were available for public comment.

Of course, loose gun, Roger is more than happy to address the issue and the fans on The Boxing Truth Radio this Sunday night at 6 PM Pacific Standard Time (9 PM Eastern Standard Time).

Stop by The Boxing Truth to hear what Roger has to say.
      Listen to the show's LIVE stream below or visit The Boxing Truth for a podcast version on Monday morning?
      Please post what he says back on BoxingScene, I'll be watching the NBA Finals but would still like to know whats going on.

Comment

"My nephew is scared, forgive him while he licks Ellerbe's twatsky"

Comment

if floyd retires again..im done..thats ridiculous

Comment

Well Floyd did what he wanted to, get back in the news.

On a side note I'd eat Bria Myles out....from the back.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Well Floyd did what he wanted to, get back in the news.

On a side note I'd eat Bria Myles out....from the back.
              wtf?????chill out with your freaky ass fantacy's lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                if floyd retires again..im done..thats ridiculous
                He is not retiring. But, I really think he might not fight again for the rest of the year. I could see him being a one fight a year fighter now.

Comment

LOL Floyd might as well cry now if he is really retiring. cause the media will crucify to no end for that ***** move.

Comment

I honestly think Floyd will retire for 2 years or so, AFTER he fights Pacquiao. Once Mayweather beats Pacquiao, he will take a break and return as a middleweight.

You've heard it here first.

Comment

Working...
                    X