Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cotto: one more fight, if everything ok, then a second fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cotto: one more fight, if everything ok, then a second fight.

In his interview, miguel cotto said that he is fighting in june and if the fight is good then he will fight again by the end of 2010, then retire. so what the use. unless Bob arum show up with a NEW fight, a mega fight. but cotto is not looking forward to that. that is not the way you suppose to retire. you should retire with a mega fight, win or lose. to be honest i do not know why he wll retire so soon, look at hopkins almost 50 years old and stiil fighting

cotto is still young. loosing doest mean its the end.. besides nobody should be ashame on loosing to the greats. cotto should use that as steping stone. pac lost 3x but instead of ending his career he keeps on working to fullfill his dream. i believe coto will be succsessful if he will not give up and continue to work hard

Comment

He might as well retire right this minute. Once you say things like, "if everything goes well" then that means you have totally lost all your confidence and have lost the "it" factor. He is just hoping **** works out now. Margarito & Pac have beat the fight out of him and Im not picking him in his next fight if he faces anyone with skills

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
        In his interview, miguel cotto said that he is fighting in june and if the fight is good then he will fight again by the end of 2010, then retire. so what the use. unless Bob arum show up with a NEW fight, a mega fight. but cotto is not looking forward to that. that is not the way you suppose to retire. you should retire with a mega fight, win or lose. to be honest i do not know why he wll retire so soon, look at hopkins almost 50 years old and stiil fighting
        miguel doesn't have to retire if he gets a new trainer.

Comment

Working...
        X